Things that you think are uncivilised

Arab Muzik

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus Drivers.If you're not waving your arm out as the bus is coming, they think it's cool to assume that all the people standing at the edge of the kerb looking at the bus whilst it's coming towards them don't really want to get on the bus and they're just standing there with their oyster cards in hand because it's cool.

Bus Drivers.If you're aren't waving your arm out as the bus is coming, they think it's cool to assume that all the people standing at the edge of the kerb looking at the bus whilst it's coming towards them don't really want to get on the bus and they're just standing there with their oyster cards in hand because it's cool.
But you know that to hail the bus you need to stick your arm out. Why would he stop if it's not out? If you're stupid enough to stand there looking at the bus with your arms by your side when you wanna get on it then you deserve to be left.

Why would you need to do that when you've witnessed multiple people getting off their seats and are looking at the bus expecting it to stop? I always hail for the bus but when it's f*ck*ng obvious especially when you have mums or old people at your side you know when you should stop. Other than that I'd probably deserve it if i was on my ones but thats not the case.

Living in London one of the most Urban Cities in the world with sky scrappers, bright lights, high rise tower blocks but being stuck in countryside areas of London like Mill Hill, Enfield, Barnet, Whetstone etc that are too far from Central London too
You f*ck*ng bone head.
So Mill Hill, Enfield, Barnet, Whetstone, Harrow etc aren't atleast 10 miles away from Central London no?Those areas aren't in zone 4 and 5 no?Those areas aren't peaceful and country in terms of resemblance and the type of houses there no? Mostly white upper class people don't live in those areas no?

Why would you need to do that when you've witnessed multiple people getting off their seats and are looking at the bus expecting it to stop? I always hail for the bus but when it's f*ck*ng obvious especially when you have mums or old people at your side you know when you should stop. Other than that I'd probably deserve it if i was on my ones but thats not the case.
Mums and old people don't just get on every bus though. And sometimes people get up to see what bus it is, then realise it's not their bus so they keep their hand down.You all deserved to be left. That's like standing up while on the bus and not pressing the bell and expecting the guy to stop. You know how the system works.

Guest WAVESURFER
eating chicken and chips on road past the age of 15
Nah, f*ck that. If you're hungry, you eat. If I'm out, and I'm hungry and I walk past KFC, I will buy a snack box and eat it on the move, no qualms.

Guest Triple XXX
not waiting till people get off the train before you get on
also barging past people that are waiting for others to get offthis pisses me off if im there standin n some c*nt jus tries to go past me

Mums and old people don't just get on every bus though. And sometimes people get up to see what bus it is, then realise it's not their bus so they keep their hand down.You all deserved to be left. That's like standing up while on the bus and not pressing the bell and expecting the guy to stop. You know how the system works.
Yeah technically we probably woulld have deserved it but I refuse to believe that it was not intentional and the bus driver wasn't tying to be a c*nt. Any other bus driver with common sense and a good eyesight can tell there are people queing up to get on your bus 'cause otherwise they wouldn't still be standing there with or without no waving of the arm. This hasn't happened to me since October so it's only minor, I can use both ways seeing as they do adhere to both forms of "Hailing" nowerdays.