Which UK underground urban music scene....

Badman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DnB is doing aiteDubstep is more than healthyGrime is getting better after being near deathUK Funky is terminally illBassline is on life supportDancehall had a stroke after the JA government said it couldn't speak slack but is making a recovery
What a stupid statement. A case of when someone has little idea of what they are speaking on.Have you heard Virginity? Come Breed Me? Bicycle? All big songs by the biggest artist in Jamaica right now. What did he do for radio? He adapted the lyrics; Virigity turned into Versatility, Come Breed Me = Completely, "Ride pon di cocky like a bicycle" = "Ride pon di 10 speed bicycle". There is no difference mate. Raw songs are still rawJust thought I'd clear that up (even though it doesnt have much to do with UK scenes as such)

DnB is doing aiteDubstep is more than healthyGrime is getting better after being near deathUK Funky is terminally illBassline is on life supportDancehall had a stroke after the JA government said it couldn't speak slack but is making a recovery
What a stupid statement. A case of when someone has little idea of what they are speaking on.Have you heard Virginity? Come Breed Me? Bicycle? All big songs by the biggest artist in Jamaica right now. What did he do for radio? He adapted the lyrics; Virigity turned into Versatility, Come Breed Me = Completely, "Ride pon di cocky like a bicycle" = "Ride pon di 10 speed bicycle". There is no difference mate. Raw songs are still rawJust thought I'd clear that up (even though it doesnt have much to do with UK scenes as such)
I was chattin partial sh*t but to me dancehall died around the same time that they made the announcement (maybe a bit before). Most the latest popular stuff seems a bit crap to me tbh.Anywhoo, UK dancehall is deadout, that you can't argue with.

I was chattin partial sh*t but to me dancehall died around the same time that they made the announcement (maybe a bit before). Most the latest popular stuff seems a bit crap to me tbh.Anywhoo, UK dancehall is deadout, that you can't argue with.
Well thats more your ignorance than anything tbh.Anyway, related to what was being said about MC Neat

JokesGemma Fox's tits >>>>>>>>>>>>Is she a slore? I'd bang her differently

Well thats more your ignorance than anything tbh.Anyway, related to what was being said about MC Neat

*refrains from saying anything due to the "name dropping" statement I may get*

Lol Go on, you saw her in Tesco's last week by Tufnell Park or some sh*tBut really though, where did you see her and were her tits on display? If her face was totally wrecked and she was wearing a roll neck, I'm not interested.

Lol Go on, you saw her in Tesco's last week by Tufnell Park or some sh*tBut really though, where did you see her and were her tits on display? If her face was totally wrecked and she was wearing a roll neck, I'm not interested.
lol no tits not display, she is tight friends with my ex, who i am still cool with so have seen her a good few times, tits are boog and loves off the fake tan too much

It all just morphs into Grime in the end anyway.It gets darker. People start spitting on it. The BPM starts to zero in on 140.It is unavoidable.
are u tryna say all underground urban music is destined to evolve into garbage? there is an element of truth in what your saying though aint gonna lie