Forreducci Store Opening

Aquaman

I like the bits these guys make, but they need to dissassociate themselves from certain things cos even though there stuff is nice too many school children wearing that. should try take a leaf out of money's book.the jackets and polos are hard thoughalso lol at west swear thats that frostarr pansy guy looked SHOOK when they put the camera on him.

Lol @ people talking sh*t In America white people wore Ed Hardy first then black people in America started wearing it then black people in the UKSame with Van's white people wore the creps first then black peopleGucci, Prada, Armani = European brands wealthy white people wore first then Rappers and black people started wearing it Even Nike is created by a white person Fair enough Rocawear, Fubu, Sean John is basically created by black owners and worn by blacks first but don't chat sh*t

Lol @ people talking sh*t In America white people wore Ed Hardy first then black people in America started wearing it then black people in the UKSame with Van's white people wore the creps first then black peopleGucci, Prada, Armani = European brands wealthy white people wore first then Rappers and black people started wearing it Even Nike is created by a white person Fair enough Rocawear, Fubu, Sean John is basically created by black owners and worn by blacks first but don't chat sh*t
oi joe daki SHUTUP

forreduci bits are sh*t niggas just jumpin on da wave as usualthe stuff look tacky and cheap - like hes just sewed the logo on some leather jacket or polo from primarksee nuff man from south droppin these clothes - bandwagoning niggasi respect the guys grind tho - and i wish him sucess as it would be good for a blaco clothing line to get big - however personally i think forreduci garms are washed

forreduci bits are sh*t niggas just jumpin on da wave as usualthe stuff look tacky and cheap - like hes just sewed the logo on some leather jacket or polo from primarksee nuff man from south droppin these clothes - bandwagoning niggasi respect the guys grind tho - and i wish him sucess as it would be good for a blaco clothing line to get big - however personally i think forreduci garms are washed
Themhaterbutdontwannalooklikeonecommentsthe clothing is sh*tit IS for bait guys like ed hardy and all them other bait clothing lines (even certain LV and Gucci garms are for bait guys, but that's kinda inescapable now)i dont rate the guys hustle, just any other wale adeyemi type dudehe should have done something decent with his life