pionner of the old skool

jen

lolwell it was a good night from what i remember.. lisa was wrecked.. she made it down there with dan and we left about 2.30 to get some food.. LOL the tunes were bangin' norris "da boss" windross was on WIKED form, he did the best set. i was shaking my little ass for most of the night on the floor... im kream krackerd now but i gotta go pick ellie up..lol biggrin.gif

yeah last night at 1921 was a heavy night i didnt think i were goiing to make it as time was against us but everything went ok in the end arrived at a decent time place soon got rammobumped into jen shaking her bootie to da tunes me n dan soon joined her lol biggrin.gif ....yeah i got mashed as usual he he .... :D woke up with a fat hangover but hey thats life lmao :D:D:D:D

yeah last night at 1921 was a heavy night i didnt think i were goiing to make it as time was against us but everything went ok in the end arrived at a decent time place soon got rammobumped into jen shaking her bootie to da tunes me n dan soon joined her lol biggrin.gif ....yeah i got mashed as usual he he .... :D woke up with a fat hangover but hey thats life lmao :D:D:D:D

yeah last night at 1921 was a heavy night i didnt think i were goiing to make it as time was against us but everything went ok in the end arrived at a decent time place soon got rammobumped into jen shaking her bootie to da tunes me n dan soon joined her lol  biggrin.gif ....yeah i got mashed as usual he he .... :D woke up with a fat hangover but hey thats life lmao  :D  :D  :D  :D
it was so good u had to say it twice lisa.. HAHAHAyeah it was a wiked night... have to do it again.. :D

LMFAOyeah it was he he ........yeah defo up for going there again absolutley love the vibe in there... proberly reach indulgence was there any 993 famo down there that night ? biggrin.gif
yeah i'd love to go to indulgence it is a wicked night there when thats on, it's a good club with a good atmospere usually, (there was a bit of shite in there last night) now can ya c why i like it so much... wish it shut later than 3 though.. my feet could dance for ages im telling ya

innit sis biggrin.gif  :D  :D  :D im feeling the same.... lol but still its all good.. yeah i went there once before innit at garage nation that was a good night too im likin the club but i aint allowed to wear trainers thats the only down side last night my feet hurt like hell... i even walked bare foot at one point innit lol :shock:
lol yeah at the bus stop when we were waiting for the cab.. also u were shouting in the burger place "wheres the vinegar" and when we left you were like "wheres my bag.." all worried and dan was like "on your shoulder lisa" i was PMSL @ U hahaha :D

yeah i know how you feel jen,,,, especially as christmas is around the corner innit !!!.. this time last year i was well organised but i aint even thought bout it yet oh actually i juat have havent i by writing this lmfao!! oh well thats a start.......  biggrin.gif  :D
LOOK AT U GOING OFF TOPIC AGAIN pmsl :D

you didnt let me finish lmao what i was going to say is erm...... yeh pioneers of da old skool well its got to be done innit regardless i will be there !!!! NER NER NER  :wink:
dont try and style it out lisa.. plus what are ya on about pioneers of da old skool.. we already went to it on sat HAHAHAwernt ya talking about indulgence?