CDJ1000's or the new CDJ900

JayB

about to make the switch to cdjs from vinyl got enough money to get the 1000's or the 900's....which ones should i go for....the 900s dont seem to have hot cues etc etc seems like a more updated version of the 600. ive used the 1000mk3 before and loved them but will they be about for long with these 900's and 2000's about to be released thanks

CDJ2000's ftw.
c/s cdj2000_small2.jpgThe CDJ-2000 fizzes with fresh DNA and can play music from multiple sources, including CD, DVD, USB storage devices and SD memory cards. Besides regular audio CDs (and MP3 data CDs and DVDs) the CDJs can play music files that have been copied to SD memory cards and USB storage devices, such as flash memory and hard disk drives.But they cost £1500 each :blink:

and if u cnt afford seratoget intimidation touch
i can afford it but ive used cdjs and loved them straight away.....i fort cdjs were the way forward??? its all i see in clubs!
wot music do u play king
mainly UK Funky but i play a quite a bit of bassline and since returning from Ibiza im gettin more into funky house lol.