Keeping in touch with your Ex?

JDC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I disagree that if you hate someone you still have feelings for them or they're part of your life in some way.I despise my ex for what she did.But I don't act on it. I don't carry that baggage around with me. It doesn't affect my day to day life. It's an experience that I've learnt from.Someone who consistently complains or goes on about how much they hate their ex, yeah. But that's obviously because they can't let go.
theres a thin liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine between love an hatetoo true

Me personally I dont think being friends with an ex can work at all especially if your in a relationship, I dont think its fair on the other partner.I dont talk to my ex cus I think that da pass should be left in da past. Its kinda funny cus I was talking to my boy about this today, where he is telling me that his wifey is still friends with her ex and he dont like it but there is nothing he can do about it. Cus he (the ex) is already kinda in her family and she knew him from they where small. Im telling my boy straight that he is waste and from he dont like it he should make his wifey make a choice SIMPLE me or him. Further more whats mad is dat my boys wifeys ex dont even like him 2 tuff, the ex thinks that my boy stole her off him cus he aint in the country, and his telling me that she has gone to jamaica TO GO AN SEE HER EX because its his 21st birthday, and she wants to be there and she staying in his yard for a couple days. :D:D:D I was in shock, I had to tell my boy straight that he is a bitch, how can he even let that happen. His trying to tell me its all about trust they have being a couple for 3 years but he did have doubts and before she went away they were arguing about it and she was telling my boy that he is just jealous and he aint just an ex he is her best friend and she aint seen him for time. My boys saying that she would not f*ck out on him ever and he knows this cus shes fully on her period. Well boy what is the world coming to some boys just seem soft to me these days they get p*ssy whiped. Again whats funny is that she aint even called or texed him since shes gone. MY BOY NEEDS A CLAP

Me personally I dont think being friends with an ex can work at all especially if your in a relationship, I dont think its fair on the other partner.I dont talk to my ex cus I think that da pass should be left in da past. Its kinda funny cus I was talking to my boy about this today, where he is telling me that his wifey is still friends with her ex and he dont like it but there is nothing he can do about it. Cus he (the ex) is already kinda in her family and she knew him from they where small. Im telling my boy straight that he is waste and from he dont like it he should make his wifey make a choice SIMPLE me or him. Further more whats mad is dat my boys wifeys ex dont even like him 2 tuff, the ex thinks that my boy stole her off him cus he aint in the country, and his telling me that she has gone to jamaica TO GO AN SEE HER EX because its his 21st birthday, and she wants to be there and she staying in his yard for a couple days. :D:D:D I was in shock, I had to tell my boy straight that he is a bitch, how can he even let that happen. His trying to tell me its all about trust they have being a couple for 3 years but he did have doubts and before she went away they were arguing about it and she was telling my boy that he is just jealous and he aint just an ex he is her best friend and she aint seen him for time. My boys saying that she would not f*ck out on him ever and he knows this cus shes fully on her period. Well boy what is the world coming to some boys just seem soft to me these days they get p*ssy whiped. Again whats funny is that she aint even called or texed him since shes gone. MY BOY NEEDS A CLAP
LOL WHAT???????????????????????????????????????

LMFAO @ your boy.Fail of the highest degree. How can his chick say her ex is her best friend?! Your boy is meant to be her best friend. He is struggling to come to terms she is taking him for a moot and that 3 years might end up being wasted but if it don't get sorted pronto, he will become the next guy that goes on a random killing spree like them Columbine youts.

Me personally I dont think being friends with an ex can work at all especially if your in a relationship, I dont think its fair on the other partner.I dont talk to my ex cus I think that da pass should be left in da past. Its kinda funny cus I was talking to my boy about this today, where he is telling me that his wifey is still friends with her ex and he dont like it but there is nothing he can do about it. Cus he (the ex) is already kinda in her family and she knew him from they where small. Im telling my boy straight that he is waste and from he dont like it he should make his wifey make a choice SIMPLE me or him. Further more whats mad is dat my boys wifeys ex dont even like him 2 tuff, the ex thinks that my boy stole her off him cus he aint in the country, and his telling me that she has gone to jamaica TO GO AN SEE HER EX because its his 21st birthday, and she wants to be there and she staying in his yard for a couple days. ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif I was in shock, I had to tell my boy straight that he is a bitch, how can he even let that happen. His trying to tell me its all about trust they have being a couple for 3 years but he did have doubts and before she went away they were arguing about it and she was telling my boy that he is just jealous and he aint just an ex he is her best friend and she aint seen him for time. My boys saying that she would not f*ck out on him ever and he knows this cus shes fully on her period. Well boy what is the world coming to some boys just seem soft to me these days they get p*ssy whiped. Again whats funny is that she aint even called or texed him since shes gone. MY BOY NEEDS A CLAP
OMFG I can feel the rage. Im not allowing this sink into my brain as a memorable post.exits

Me personally I dont think being friends with an ex can work at all especially if your in a relationship, I dont think its fair on the other partner.I dont talk to my ex cus I think that da pass should be left in da past. Its kinda funny cus I was talking to my boy about this today, where he is telling me that his wifey is still friends with her ex and he dont like it but there is nothing he can do about it. Cus he (the ex) is already kinda in her family and she knew him from they where small. Im telling my boy straight that he is waste and from he dont like it he should make his wifey make a choice SIMPLE me or him. Further more whats mad is dat my boys wifeys ex dont even like him 2 tuff, the ex thinks that my boy stole her off him cus he aint in the country, and his telling me that she has gone to jamaica TO GO AN SEE HER EX because its his 21st birthday, and she wants to be there and she staying in his yard for a couple days. ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif I was in shock, I had to tell my boy straight that he is a bitch, how can he even let that happen. His trying to tell me its all about trust they have being a couple for 3 years but he did have doubts and before she went away they were arguing about it and she was telling my boy that he is just jealous and he aint just an ex he is her best friend and she aint seen him for time. My boys saying that she would not f*ck out on him ever and he knows this cus shes fully on her period. Well boy what is the world coming to some boys just seem soft to me these days they get p*ssy whiped. Again whats funny is that she aint even called or texed him since shes gone. MY BOY NEEDS A CLAP
f*ck right off!She's taking him for the biggest moot right about now. Bait she's still doing a ting wit him behind his back and using the term 'best friend' to hide it.And also, just cos she's fully on her period, dont mean she didnt or wont do nuttin.

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck right off!She's taking him for the biggest moot right about now. Bait she's still doing a ting wit him behind his back and using the term 'best friend' to hide it.And also, just cos she's fully on her period, dont mean she didnt or wont do nuttin.
mootaint heard that in years