why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

Now, the amount of times i always hear that people got drunk till they actually can't remember what happened the night or they became knocked out/unconcious. Why do you do it?Why is it fun if you remember nothing?Do you think it is brainwashed to people that drinking makes you fun?Imo, drinking alchohol is stupid and pointless.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont drink to get drunk Tbh when I go out, I would not need a drink to enjoy myself, some people find that strange.
c/s this whole postdont think ive ever been proper drunk tbh tipsy yh but being drunk aint appealing to melol @ HAVING to have alcohol to enjoy yourself when u go out people cant be themselves

u blacks need 2 step ure drinking game up tbh
They cant drink, pussys.But getting messy every now and again is good for you.
allow makin urself a target
A target for what?
rape, robbery, havin the general piss taken out of u while u cant notice or do anything about it.

A target for what?
rape, robbery, havin the general piss taken out of u while u cant notice or do anything about it.
You make no sense my friend.

A target for what?
You make no sense my friend.
i no, a sober target is so much easier, but im set in my ways.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

being completely smashed with your boys >>>>>>>>>>brings on so many events that clearly wouldnt happen if you were sober....embarrassment and all that sh*t is part of the parcel, and also provides for jokes with your boys futher down the line....its not for everybody, but if you can do it with no problems then embrace it.

Guest Tulse Hill

lol @ thinking your liver gives u more than 150 heavy nights out in your lifeMales between 18-30 are probally already had around 40 heavy nights,Whilst us non drinkers will be around the golf course, walking the dog, eating healthy - you man will be wrapped up on a drip counting your days