why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

Guest Malcolm Tucker
I've only been drunk once. Was not nice at all.Getting tipsy is jokes, but NOTHING about being drunk, throwing up, people having to hold you up and making a total fool of yourselves is jokes.Never again.
being drunk doesnt = this
c/s8 times out of 10, if im drinking, im drinking to get drunk.im never sick, never have needed someone to look after me..... made a fool of myself many times but at the end of the day i can live with that the next day, and it gives my boys something to crack jokes about which is all good in my books.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker
lol @ thinking your liver gives u more than 150 heavy nights out in your lifeMales between 18-30 are probally already had around 40 heavy nights,Whilst us non drinkers will be around the golf course, walking the dog, eating healthy - you man will be wrapped up on a drip counting your days
are you serious tulse?Im 21, i have definatley had ALOT more than 150 heavy nights in the 4 years ive been drinking.i can pay for this later in life, f*ck it..... i can look back and say ive had some amazing nights and great memory's.....

Guest Tulse Hill

Im not here to judge any man, I appriciate you like to have a good time and its something to look back on but I am just concerned that so many people these days are ignoring the health warnings, yes drinkings been around for donkeys years but we drink over 30% more than 15 years ago which is worrying, more and more hereditary problems are being passed down to new borns and I personally want to make sure my kid is healthy.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

yeah your speaking truth tulse.....binge drinking is actually f*cked up.... gets so much worse when you go into higher education....the goverment is failing on drink problems....how was 24hour drinking ever gonna help? it doesnt give more time for you to finish your pint, it gives you more time to carry on drinking.....biggest fail....

Guest Malcolm Tucker
it masks the pain
dont agree with this....drinking to cover up problems is f*cked up. can only lead to alcoholism which is something you dont ever wanna be involved with..... will ruin your life.

u blacks need 2 step ure drinking game up tbh
They cant drink, pussys.But getting messy every now and again is good for you.
how?people that HAVE to get drunk to have a good time are sad tbh, it does more harm than goodmy body is a temple u lot are finished. u beer belly cracka motherf*ckers with ur deadout organs.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
24 hour drinking where?
quite a lot of pubs/clubs/bars/off licences have 24 hour drinking licenses now..... was brought in a few years ago....its just enabled most bars to stay open till 8am where as before they used to shut at 2.....

Guest Malcolm Tucker
u blacks need 2 step ure drinking game up tbh
They cant drink, pussys.But getting messy every now and again is good for you.
how?people that HAVE to get drunk to have a good time are sad tbh, it does more harm than goodmy body is a temple u lot are finished. u beer belly cracka motherf*ckers with ur deadout organs.
its not even about having to.... its wanting to because it does make things better..... no question of a doubt....

Guest Triple XXX
it masks the pain
dont agree with this....drinking to cover up problems is f*cked up. can only lead to alcoholism which is something you dont ever wanna be involved with..... will ruin your life.
i dnt really drink tbh apart from the occasion skittles in vodkabt it does help when i have higly elevated mood, same reason i abused sleeping pills

obviosuly i only set out with the intention of being tipsy to very tipsy but sometimes the drinks keep flowing and you dont realise till its too latehowever never been paraletic, always remeber what happened and only thrown up like twice in about 6 years....actually im one of those people who you cant really tell is drunk until you see me trying to drive home...in the wrong car....even though i took a cab.but all that said i enjoy myself when i dont drink just as muchactually lately i been going out sober quite a bit

certain idiots dnt even know what being drunk isgetting sick, falling over, cnt stand etc is paralyticnot drunktipsy is the feeling u get usually after 2-6 pints, depending on ure tolerancewen im hitting around 8-12pints(depending on the day) is wen im drunk i wud probs reach paralytic levels after around 15 pintswen i was a yunger (like 13) and had no tolerance, i got in this f*cked up state like 2-3 times. It's f*ckkkked, but there is a significant difference btween paralytic and drunk tbh

I've only been drunk once. Was not nice at all.Getting tipsy is jokes, but NOTHING about being drunk, throwing up, people having to hold you up and making a total fool of yourselves is jokes.Never again.
So, what is your definition of being drunk?

Guest Tulse Hill

Being drunk is being in a state of mind that releases your inhabitions whilst being able to still control the movement of your body in a orderly manorI think maybe the definition of Alcoholic needs to be updated, most people are in denial because they dont see alcoholisim being their every saturday "a night out", they see it as a man with yellow skin sitting in a room shaking, yet them nights out on a saturday turns into a friday night which eventually leads to "oh you up for a drink tonight" on a sunday, you'll probally end up with free time on a monday and will want to get drunk, you'll ring your friends up, those in control will say no those that are on your level will say what the hellEvil cycle, most just want to be oblivious to it

I drink enough to loosen up and tip off. Never drunk to the extent where I don't know where the hell I am though.+I have to f*ck*ng watch out around the lads, the other day one of my mates was trollied, he got picked up by my other mate, fell over smacked his head of the concrete. Lol thought he was dead, 5 minutes later he gets back up and starts singing football chants lmfao. Badass.Me and and my other mates f*ck*ng doing chin ups on the scaffolding when we're pissed. It gets emosh lmfao.

Tipsy is cool, similar 2 bein lean, but drunk so u dnt remember, and u throw up, i dnt understand.
most ppl don't go out for a drink with the intention of getting into a state where they throw up
c/sslash lol @ whoever was casually talking about 8-12 pints, and they only get into problems after 15 pints. nobody believes you

lol @ thinking your liver gives u more than 150 heavy nights out in your lifeMales between 18-30 are probally already had around 40 heavy nights,Whilst us non drinkers will be around the golf course, walking the dog, eating healthy - you man will be wrapped up on a drip counting your days
are you serious tulse?Im 21, i have definatley had ALOT more than 150 heavy nights in the 4 years ive been drinking.i can pay for this later in life, f*ck it..... i can look back and say ive had some amazing nights and great memory's.....
Wait, so in roughly 200 weeks you've had "ALOT more than 150 heavy nights"?!How often do you have heavy nights?

How often do you have heavy nights?
when I was at uni, at least once a week TBH

Yeah but uni is 30 weeks a year for 3 years. And I doubt you were really having heavy nights when exams were on so take away at least 8 per year and you've got 66 nights. He's talking like he's had 200+.

Yeah but uni is 30 weeks a year for 3 years. And I doubt you were really having heavy nights when exams were on so take away at least 8 per year and you've got 66 nights. He's talking like he's had 200+.
I didn't have exams a uni, only coursework.That's neither here nor there though as I get your point.