why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

Tipsy is cool, similar 2 bein lean, but drunk so u dnt remember, and u throw up, i dnt understand.
most ppl don't go out for a drink with the intention of getting into a state where they throw up
I've only been drunk once. Was not nice at all.Getting tipsy is jokes, but NOTHING about being drunk, throwing up, people having to hold you up and making a total fool of yourselves is jokes.Never again.
being drunk doesnt = this
c/sslash lol @ whoever was casually talking about 8-12 pints, and they only get into problems after 15 pints. nobody believes you
ThisGuy's still in 6th form where it's cool to chat sh*t about this.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
being completely smashed with your boys >>>>>>>>>>brings on so many events that clearly wouldnt happen if you were sober....embarrassment and all that sh*t is part of the parcel, and also provides for jokes with your boys futher down the line....its not for everybody, but if you can do it with no problems then embrace it.
C/SI get the feeling that guys like Justin don't actually have friends though, so they wouldn't be able to relate to this. Hence them not getting drunk.
Getting drunk is great fun. Everyone in here who has said anything else is lying.
C/SYou f*ck*ng boring pussies.Also, why does Justin keep making this topic? He's done it like 3 times. Guy's teetotal, and he thinks about drinking more than I do FFS. WHAT A c*nt.

i dunno why but everytime i see that lens guy post i look at his avi and burst out laughing. dont even know why.@jodie jas1992 gave the correct definitions.
can u figure out why and tell me plz.

I didnt used to drink b4, then only started more this yr. can have fun without the drink but when ur on a tipsy level it is joke. Plus i was glad i was tipsy few weeks bk, cus i went to sum rave and the queue got out of control to the point the locked off the doors for a bit. if i wasnt tipsy i wudda been bex! but i just blyed it..v.rarely over drunk. last time i got drunk was my 21st [but free drinks soo was bound 2 happen]

being completely smashed with your boys >>>>>>>>>>brings on so many events that clearly wouldnt happen if you were sober....embarrassment and all that sh*t is part of the parcel, and also provides for jokes with your boys futher down the line....its not for everybody, but if you can do it with no problems then embrace it.
:!:

I dont drink to get drunk Tbh when I go out, I would not need a drink to enjoy myself, some people find that strange.
c/s this whole postdont think ive ever been proper drunk tbh tipsy yh but being drunk aint appealing to melol @ HAVING to have alcohol to enjoy yourself when u go out people cant be themselves
this.And am I the only one that just doesn't like the taste of alcohol? I'll have 1 or 2 drinks JUST because it's a night out/gathering/whatever but I don't really enjoy alcohol.Could I just say though that after one drink I do seem to be able to walk a bit better in heels.

Guest Tulse Hill
lol, the IRONY of that exclamation mark is repulsive.wear jonny next time lol

Tipsy is cool, similar 2 bein lean, but drunk so u dnt remember, and u throw up, i dnt understand.
most ppl don't go out for a drink with the intention of getting into a state where they throw up
I've only been drunk once. Was not nice at all.Getting tipsy is jokes, but NOTHING about being drunk, throwing up, people having to hold you up and making a total fool of yourselves is jokes.Never again.
c/sslash lol @ whoever was casually talking about 8-12 pints, and they only get into problems after 15 pints. nobody believes you
i can place a wager on me being able 2 drink this muchwen i go ftbll its standard 2 drink 12 pints from like 1.30pm-9.30pm

c/s8 times out of 10, if im drinking, im drinking to get drunk.im never sick, never have needed someone to look after me..... made a fool of myself many times but at the end of the day i can live with that the next day, and it gives my boys something to crack jokes about which is all good in my books.
C/SSeeing pics of you in comprising pictures with no recollection of what happened >>> _________________________

poivg;k][#k#llkbo;

I enjoy a drink, i get the worst hangovers tho, i can lose whole days so i don't have massive sessions. i enjoy drinking beer coz i like beer tho, rather than coz i have no self confidence and need to get pissed to enjoy myself., 6 pints is the limit for me these days. also, you get to know ur mates so much better if u get drunk with them.

I enjoy a drink, i get the worst hangovers tho, i can lose whole days so i don't have massive sessions. i enjoy drinking beer coz i like beer tho, rather than coz i have no self confidence and need to get pissed to enjoy myself., 6 pints is the limit for me these days. also, you get to know ur mates so much better if u get drunk with them.
not gonna lie u no

poivg;k][#k#llkbo;
:D slack