Happy Birthday to me!!!

Ashman

I don't know why you are celebrating, due to inconsistencies within the Gregorian calender, these 24 hours within time have little relation to the earths position at the time of your birth. You are merely celebrating a symbolic relation, in which the symbols could be replaced and you would still celebrate. Does this not make you question the value of celebrating? If you look further, can you question why you are celebrating? Are you being told to celebrate? If anything you should be crying that this idealistic celebration is one of the many things put in place when they robbed your essence.

I don't know why you are celebrating, due to inconsistencies within the Gregorian calender, these 24 hours within time have little relation to the earths position at the time of your birth. You are merely celebrating a symbolic relation, in which the symbols could be replaced and you would still celebrate. Does this not make you question the value of celebrating? If you look further, can you question why you are celebrating? Are you being told to celebrate? If anything you should be crying that this idealistic celebration is one of the many things put in place when they robbed your essence.
tbfh

I suppose the same could be said about Islam then and every other thing you celebrate!! You must be some boring bredda. It's an excuse for a piss up and bare girls to give me kiss on cheek and hug me and also for my parents and family to give me some cash and recognition. YOU pessimistic son of a bitch!!

I suppose the same could be said about Islam then and every other thing you celebrate!! You must be some boring bredda. It's an excuse for a piss up and bare girls to give me kiss on cheek and hug me and also for my parents and family to give me some cash and recognition. YOU pessimistic son of a bitch!!
deaded his hype swiftly