certain guys r dumb thers a few on ere

Kim

aint mornin...n im tryna guide som of u man , incase guys actually believe woman like a man hu treasts em lke sh*t........this is how alot of u come across
To be fair, I consider myself to be a nice guy. I don't cheat, I always compliment the girl, surprise her to treats; I'm a very good listener and probably listen more than I talk; I can be sensitive and also show my love very well. However, this never got me nowhere. It still hasn't. I said to myself, I ain't gonna change who I am, but the girl you are talking about that wants all these things don't exist. I have decided that there is no other way than to be shallow. That's not my doing, that's because most girls bullshit and beg for a nice guy, then when they get him, they abuse it. So I say f*ck em. Today is a new me.
This goes both ways, sometimes people try hard to get with someone, then when they are with them they get complacent and take there partner for granted. How ever hard you work to get that relationship you should work that hard to keep it, Both sided. Its getting the balance, cause if you shower someone with gifts it gets boring and predictable, sometimes suprises turn into predictable gifts/so called spontanious moments.

aint mornin...n im tryna guide som of u man , incase guys actually believe woman like a man hu treasts em lke sh*t........this is how alot of u come across
To be fair, I consider myself to be a nice guy. I don't cheat, I always compliment the girl, surprise her to treats; I'm a very good listener and probably listen more than I talk; I can be sensitive and also show my love very well. However, this never got me nowhere. It still hasn't. I said to myself, I ain't gonna change who I am, but the girl you are talking about that wants all these things don't exist. I have decided that there is no other way than to be shallow. That's not my doing, that's because most girls bullshit and beg for a nice guy, then when they get him, they abuse it. So I say f*ck em. Today is a new me.
the key is to save all the nice guy stuff til u feel certain in ur heart she deserves that kind of treatment