Grand Theft Auto 5

FreeMason

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Them needing to make another GTA London. Go buy the THE GETAWAY instead lad nobody wants to see a GTA London besides people in crime ridden London areas.I agree with San Andreas, We need to return there and see how Carl Johnson is doing. The 90s Los Angelas Gang Vibe was easily the best and the whole concept of changing how your character looked from going to the gym and getting Tonk to changing your hairstyle. Riding down streets on a BMX etc, and taking a plane over to a next City. Game was amazing.

I'm lookin forward to it but I reckon the GTA titles have always been a little behind with their graphics.That and the clunky control set and occasional repetitive game play meant I got a little bored of GTA 4 - I hope they sort a few of these things out
GTA is never gonna look like Gran Turismo though, Size of the game doesn't allow for it.

Co-sign everyone saying San Andreas! Best GTA IMO!I never finished GTA4 cos it got boring...the series needs a revamp...cos im hearing alot of people say saints row is better or at least on levels with the last GTA (not graphics wise but with the things you could do)only GTA's i finished was on ps2 Vice City and GTA3! It would be hard to do san andreas again cos of the size but they could miss out bits like the big forrests and thing....that was good but it's not essential. The 90's hip hop /menace 2 society / nwa theme was def the best!

They're working on Agent for PS3 at the moment but I can't wait for the next instalment of GTA regardless. I'm hoping they focus more on the RPG-like features they've introduced in San Adreas and 4 but i'm fiending for MMO-like features too. Just the other day I was daydreaming of GTA with a Business Simulation component like some sort of Manager Mode.

They're working on Agent for PS3 at the moment but I can't wait for the next instalment of GTA regardless. I'm hoping they focus more on the RPG-like features they've introduced in San Adreas and 4 but i'm fiending for MMO-like features too. Just the other day I was daydreaming of GTA with a Business Simulation component like some sort of Manager Mode.
they could make the whole thing one massive city, obviously the longer you play it the more sh*t you unlock, imagine having like a vip2 neighbourhood where u can do bare sh*t to make money and other clans could contest u 4 territory and sh*t, launching raids form their clan's terriroty, completely open ended.

I just hope they have a good storyline. Niko's was absolutely pants, half-way through the game I was wondering what the hell have I been playing all this time for? Plus the main concept is a bit of an anti-climax, the guy you've been looking for all this time turns out to be a faggot and then the other guy you really were after was a drunk. Making all this money, but there's nothing to spend it on. Bullshit, sorry.SA's stroryline was immense. The map, characters, side missions. It had nothing to do with the 'black theme', they could have had a omish guy as the main character it still would have been cold.