Grand Theft Auto 5

FreeMason

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah but the feel of Vice City was better tbhDunno if I can get into this againloved San an & VCCouldnt get into GTA4 at all though, played it like twiceinfact its sitting somwehre in my roomif anyone wants it let me know and I'll send it to you for free.n (ps3)

They're working on Agent for PS3 at the moment but I can't wait for the next instalment of GTA regardless. I'm hoping they focus more on the RPG-like features they've introduced in San Adreas and 4 but i'm fiending for MMO-like features too. Just the other day I was daydreaming of GTA with a Business Simulation component like some sort of Manager Mode.
they could make the whole thing one massive city, obviously the longer you play it the more sh*t you unlock, imagine having like a vip2 neighbourhood where u can do bare sh*t to make money and other clans could contest u 4 territory and sh*t, launching raids form their clan's terriroty, completely open ended.
AKA

loved vice citythe sunny weather, the clothes, the music more than anything made that game..sheer genuis
Exactly.LOVED IT.
c/s the music n stuff...but i liked san andreas a tad morei mean u customise ur own character..not only clothes n stuffbut hairstyle, size, haircut..everythingthe music was sick on that aswell tbh+that map was GIGANTIC that you actually had to drive for more then 20minutes and you could take train/plane

they could make the best gta ever, but i swear they chooose a different path. If they did a poll and got all the best stuff, shuvv'd it into a game then it would be a monster.cs bmc.. i was saying this for saints row use the saints row clan/gang system but make it fully online, f*ck a story line, (unless ona different disc) make a gameboom.cant wait for apb tho

Guest Triple XXX
Nah but the feel of Vice City was better tbhDunno if I can get into this againloved San an & VCCouldnt get into GTA4 at all though, played it like twiceinfact its sitting somwehre in my roomif anyone wants it let me know and I'll send it to you for free.n (ps3)
beg you send that to memy ps3 is with my sis n i didnt get her a birthday present lol

Personally i would like to see a jungle element in the next gta.Either Colombia, Brazil or a central American country. That kinda style.They could tie it in with the drugs easily.Imagine being in the favelas of rio.They could do that. The possibities would be nuts.If they go to make it as large as San Andreas it could easily be done, with a city and the fevalas/jungle/mountains on the outskirts.

Personally i would like to see a jungle element in the next gta.Either Colombia, Brazil or a central American country. That kinda style.They could tie it in with the drugs easily.Imagine being in the favelas of rio.They could do that. The possibities would be nuts.If they go to make it as large as San Andreas it could easily be done, with a city and the fevalas/jungle/mountains on the outskirts.
that would be sick. Rio de Janerio... for ur city element vibes and yeah the favelas. Tieing it in with columbia and connects back to Cuba and Miami (aka vice city) shippin that crack etc.. So much potential, / shet I could write the the next story board for em, based on this theme.