Car insurance..

Necksta

My bro was with them, they are terrible.Reason I asked is cause I paid the deposit to the AA, and they said my policy won't start until I send proof of NCB to them... but the person who I'm an additional driver to has that long, just they've got NCB abroad too, so there is no way for them prove that I guess.Should I go for a smaller company?

AA got a mad discount thing going on right now.Getting quotes of £350 a year, fully comp. You also get £50 cashback if you do the quote through quidco.com but that's long.

i been paying 120 a month on my own name, and on december it FINALLY ends.Also i turn 21 on december so should be a drop.i just done a quote with pops name infront, and its 40 pound a month. NICE.
yeah, i was getting these prices on my name as well. quickly hit X.

Use gocompare.com, get the best quote then go directly to the site, cause go compare bump up the voluntary amount quite a bit.Just don't register the whip in your name when you get it, do it in a family member's name, and just add yourself as an additional driver to their insurance.Should save you a gib or so, and the NCB still gets added on your name at the end of the quote I think.

I signed up to Quidco yesterday. Twas easy tbh but you need paypal and i'm not sure you'd touch them with a bargepole right about now.
What's up with Paypal?Quidco's good...
Use gocompare.com, get the best quote then go directly to the site, cause go compare bump up the voluntary amount quite a bit.Just don't register the whip in your name when you get it, do it in a family member's name, and just add yourself as an additional driver to their insurance.Should save you a gib or so, and the NCB still gets added on your name at the end of the quote I think.
Yeah just gonna get named on my marjay's.

Guest Swiftie
Not all companies, so for those who want to acquire NCB then you best be reading the small print or wanting a break down via phone.