Emotional growth

o-guy

was brushing my teeth this morning and I just started to think about the second girl I ever really liked. She was one of those girls that are always fun to be around, pretty and funny the type that dedicates their lives to the boy they like at the time, so they always seem to do everything right (as regards to behaving in a way that pleases you)We were friends for a year, and in that time I saw her go through a string of boys(u knw that flaky type that really likes joe even though she really liked rob last month), but it was like whatever she’s still cool, and she was. Got herself a boyfriend but a few months into it she started to move to me. At first I was like yeah, just a beat ting but eventually I caught feelings…hard. Long story short she handled it the way I should have. She had fun with me for about a month then locked it off saying she now wants to be faithful to her boyfriend and that we should just be friends.What I thought about today, was how thankful I was to have met that type of girl at the age of 17 and not at like 23 or sum sh*t. She taught me that when it comes to a persons character you liking them doesn’t change that. A whore is still a whore even if u treat her like a queen, so don’t lie to yourself. Proper made me appreciate the type of girl that deserves to be treated well.Share your stories of emotional growth and what u got from the experience , or just comment on other peoples

Guest Esquilax

I subconciously know I have a lot of emotional growth to do, my my mindless youth keeps me from really progressing that far, even though I know what I should really be doing.Being young I guess

wat?WHAT?wtf is dis emotional growth talk man is chattin aboutu fell for a hoe dat was a bredrin? treated her like a queen, u didn't know she was a hoe, she locked it off and later u found out she was a slosh. How da f*ck is dat emotional growth tho/nigga u jus didn't do ur research/i'd call it gathering life's essential experiences needed to avoid certain types

Guest Triple XXX
wat?WHAT?wtf is dis emotional growth talk man is chattin aboutu fell for a hoe dat was a bredrin? treated her like a queen, u didn't know she was a hoe, she locked it off and later u found out she was a slosh. How da f*ck is dat emotional growth tho/nigga u jus didn't do ur research/i'd call it gathering life's essential experiences needed to avoid certain types
you know what he's sayin doethis is mei used to TERRiFIED of relationships, nt scared, f*ckin terrified, id get into a relationship n id b bare distant n eventually itd jus endfast forward to early last year met this chick, she gt bare friendly n i knew wer it was goin so i did what i do n jus locked it off before it could get anywhere n became distantbt she wouldnt let it go eventually she convined me to get into a relationshipnw i dnt kno y i was terrified of relationships bt my therapist said its beciase my parents relationship was so terrible (i mean my dad try kill my mum infront of me n my sis aged 3) so ive aleways been afraid of love because of what it did to my mum n us at a young age so didnt want to go through that again, kinda thingn ive always been afraid that a chick would cheat on me n break my heart (no moist)so was with this bitch for like a month n she told me she cheated on me, im like why the f*ck u tellin me? tellin me she wants to be honest, i said jus dnt do it in the first placebroke up n she did it again, long story short she did it about 5 times in the time we wer togetherbt how i grew is that i realised its nt half as bad as i imagined it would be, so now i can get with any chick with that knowledge which means im more relaxed n open in a relationship

u missed the whole point of the story, i knew she was a loose ting from day, but becuz she was fun, pretty reh reh reh i tried to lie to myself tryin to excuse her waysit wasn't even that she was loose, cuz she wasn't really any worse than any other girl, she was of poor character and not the type of girl i want on my armbut becuz she was this and that i blyed herthe emotional immaturity came from the fact i knew the type of girl i wanted, knew it wouldn't work, but still entertained her on sum childish she will be different for me tipplus it put into perspective the characteristics that i actually need in my partnerlike loyaltytbh venom i dn't knw y i'm breaking it dwn like this cuz in all honest u got what i meant and this was just yur sh*t attempt at a sendlol treated her like a queen u knw, i was 17 i didn't even have a car let alone money

Guest Malcolm Tucker

i had mine recently.... never cared for a relationship after i broke up with my first 'sexual' girlfriend so spent the time after that with just links, and distancing myself from getting emotionally involved....until recently i actually let a girl get close to me, way too close.... told her too much sh*t, ect ect.... she moistened me LOL....anyway it was always gonna end badly after that, after it went from her being the one chasing me to an even playing field.... which is the start of the downfalltaught me to keep my emotions in tact like i used to because you being in control is not only better for yourself, but for her aswell...

was brushing my teeth this morning and I just started to think about the second girl I ever really liked. She was one of those girls that are always fun to be around, pretty and funny the type that dedicates their lives to the boy they like at the time, so they always seem to do everything right (as regards to behaving in a way that pleases you)We were friends for a year, and in that time I saw her go through a string of boys(u knw that flaky type that really likes joe even though she really liked rob last month), but it was like whatever she’s still cool, and she was. Got herself a boyfriend but a few months into it she started to move to me. At first I was like yeah, just a beat ting but eventually I caught feelings…hard. Long story short she handled it the way I should have. She had fun with me for about a month then locked it off saying she now wants to be faithful to her boyfriend and that we should just be friends.What I thought about today, was how thankful I was to have met that type of girl at the age of 17 and not at like 23 or sum sh*t. She taught me that when it comes to a persons character you liking them doesn’t change that. A whore is still a whore even if u treat her like a queen, so don’t lie to yourself. Proper made me appreciate the type of girl that deserves to be treated well.Share your stories of emotional growth and what u got from the experience , or just comment on other peoples
Oh sh*t! Sounds like the girl I'm with now!