Yaya..

Turkish

His agent rightly said Shitty are too small a clubWill be a very good signing if he goes to you, you desparately need some backbone, not even neccesarily size or power, just backboneTBH you should go, should have gone again for Scott ParkerNB - Yaya can be very clumsy

Wenger wont go for it, it will halt certain mans development.If he comes hes an automatic starter which drops Denilson, Diaby & Ramsey down the pecking order which Wenger believes is not fair. I know this, You all know this./I would prefer a GK, Defender & Striker over another midfielder. (Not saying i wouldnt welcome him though.)

Wenger wont go for it, it will halt certain mans development.If he comes hes an automatic starter which drops Denilson, Diaby & Ramsey down the pecking order which Wenger believes is not fair. I know this, You all know this./I would prefer a GK, Defender & Striker over another midfielder. (Not saying i wouldnt welcome him though.)
Agree still but this is why Wenger needs to change or leave.

Wengers sick tbh+Denilson is technically your best option in dmf, he will do well once you play bigger european teams, barca, real, ac etc, guy running round smiling like its all goodIts not.------------------Yaya-------------------------------------------------------Cesc--------------------------------Nasri-----------------------------------Rosicky ---------------------------Arshavin-----------------------RVP----------------------------Should be you tbh.(if you insist on the 3 upfront)As soon as walcott is more experienced he has to play tbh, cant expect miracles from him from the offCan swap Rosicky/nasri

Nah you wont be able to defend till your manager makes a point of stressing the importance of it / buys defenders, a DMF won't suddenly mean your backline is all goodGallas out tbhSilly flash french c*nt, vapours and number 10 :/Silly, silly c*nt

how much realistically do u think yaya toure would be in january when prices go upthen add his wages i doubt hes leavin barca to play on 40 grand a weekwe aint gettin himwe just about got arshavin last year on a cut price thingthe money would be much better spent on a striker

Guest Tulse Hill

some people got short memories, did he not win us the game vrs Liege? did arsenal create more chances when Song was off the pitch 2nd half v chelsea? You cant even bullshit the facts, they are there in stone cold print so you cant hide from fact we performe better with denilson

Arsène Wenger will definitely be on the hunt for players in the transfer market during January.A few weeks ago, the Arsenal manager said that he was unlikely to spend in the window because he was happy with this squad. However that was before the long-term injury to Robin Van Persie.It was confirmed at the weekend that the Dutch striker is now out for four to five months with an ankle problem. Speaking to Arsenal TV Online on Tuesday, Wenger admitted that had changed his thinking."It has to," he said. "I didn't feel we were in the need to buy anybody but we will be out on the market that is for sure now. However we will only make a decision if it suits us."