Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 times out of 10 NYE is overpriced and hype, last year I went Glasgow which was live though.
im thinking of going there this year.
It may have been all in my mind, but it was good to be in a different place. The people were friendly, there was a good atmosphere and it is reasonably priced.

Far as I know it's a house party with booze, drugs, cigars, interesting music and me having to help clear up in the morning. If all that falls through I think me and a friend will take deck chairs (either we were serious or being silly when it was suggested) to a park with a big brolly, bottles of drink, torch and other bits.

Guest Triple XXX
Far as I know it's a house party with booze, drugs, cigars, interesting music and me having to help clear up in the morning. If all that falls through I think me and a friend will take deck chairs (either we were serious or being silly when it was suggested) to a park with a big brolly, bottles of drink, torch and other bits.
the second one is sickid bring a sleepin bag n jus sleep there

Christmas eve we get a half day at work so I'm going straight to pub at 1ish and getting hammered. Roll home about 7/8, eat and then wake up on Christmas ready for pigs in blankets. Yes.

it feels wrong going out on xmas eveive never done it it feels so wrongjsut likenahshould be at home with the famits the night you CANT go out
yeh true, but last year I ended up stayin out til like 6am getting woke up 2 hrs later and feeling f*cked for the whole daynah not this yearall about boxing day at MoS

16 hours, theres no way you could do that without any unconventional drugs.
Bullshit, I did two nights solid partying no sleep till the third night only thing i was doing was drinking, it depends on the person TBH. Ed has some decent lil events up - Hate the bog standard 3am/4am finish sh*t!Was at house party on the friday night sessioned most of the night went into work at 7am in the morning didnt finish till 2pm, showered got ready for Fantasy lands (not even my music - but my friend likes partying with me cause he knows i dont crash out like other cunts, he paid for my ticket) started at 6pm finished sunday 6am, went back to my sisters for about 8 kept drinking then headed to my parents house, went and seen them and some of the horses then went home got a bath had my dinner and CRASHED OUT!Seriously theres nothing like a good session then showering/Munch and just sinking into that damn bed Mmmmmmmmmmmm