Iran threatens serious measures against sailors if they had 'evil intentions' - reports

Angelo

I don't see what Iran are trying to prove here, what evil intentions could they be planning with a yacht that wasn't travelling anywhere fast!
but flip the coin, if this was iranian men sailing off the coast of USA or GB. in the same circumstances...They would be locked up in guantanmo pronto under terrorism charges in a blink of an eye. Then use that to justify bombing Iran, looking for weapons of mass destruction.I could bet money on that.

I don't see what Iran are trying to prove here, what evil intentions could they be planning with a yacht that wasn't travelling anywhere fast!
but flip the coin, if this was iranian men sailing off the coast of USA or GB. in the same circumstances...They would be locked up in guantanmo pronto under terrorism charges in a blink of an eye. Then use that to justify bombing Iran, looking for weapons of mass destruction.I could bet money on that.
I'm always wary of using flip coin logic though.Because the UK isn't killing protestors (someones gonna be a pedant and mention the G20 - don't) brazenly with machine gun fire in the streets, rigging elections openly, and antagonising almost every other power with threats of nuclear armament.The double standards exist for a reason imo

if thats what makes a country backwards lol at iran being the worstas far as i can tell they were detained for sailing on iranian watersbut uve read a sentence that had no real relevance to the story and jumped to conclusions and thats exactly why is was included, for ppl like uwell done
Get off your high "save the entire islam world from western persecution" horse and sit down and shut up.Your assumptions are equally idiotic based on your own logic.

if thats what makes a country backwards lol at iran being the worstas far as i can tell they were detained for sailing on iranian watersbut uve read a sentence that had no real relevance to the story and jumped to conclusions and thats exactly why is was included, for ppl like uwell done
Get off your high "save the entire islam world from western persecution" horse and sit down and shut up.Your assumptions are equally idiotic based on your own logic.
allow getting personal matethats the point these articles never let u know exactly what happenedbut nowhere does it say they were detained because they may have had "evil intentions" which makes ur first post pointlessif ur gonna make assumptions, read the article again and u will see that the much more logical assumption would be that they were detained for crossing into iranian waters

realist thing written in this thread...........but I would also add that the present Iranian regime are a bunch of despots and scumbags......the sailors will obviously be used for propaganda purposes before some polititian i.e David Steel flies over to bargain for their release whereupon they will be wheeled out at some press conference before the worlds media making statements about "how well our captors are treating us"..........before coming home to each sell their exclusive story to the News of the world

allow getting personal matethats the point these articles never let u know exactly what happenedbut nowhere does it say they were detained because they may have had "evil intentions" which makes ur first post pointlessif ur gonna make assumptions, read the article again and u will see that the much more logical assumption would be that they were detained for crossing into iranian waters
"Evil Intentions" is a direct quote from the BBC, which is a direct quote taken from Iranian Authorities.The entire title is a direct quote.:/

u know what mate, im not gonna be too proud to admit ur righti was weak minded and i fell for the propaganda. ill try not to make this mistake again
Respect bro

Guest TimeBomb

Water is no different from land, if u go in without permission ur gonna get detained. All that will happen is they'll be given a new chopper suit and shown to the media and released in a couple days.As said above if it was iranians sailing around america they'd likely get a few missiles aimed at them or detained in guantanamo without trial for the next 10 years.

Guest Tulse Hill

lol @ no one actually being scared of iran no morethe f*ckers can sh*t back down and be humbled, they dont wanna war it with russia SERIOUSusa SERIOUSuk SERIOUSTURKEY SERIOUSKorea Serous