Good old-fashioned topic: you know youre getting old when...

Numero001

Long time since I've done a topic without the assistance of either a video or just information. Furthermore, it seems like most topics on here are noticeboard topics.I dont think this topic has been done in a while and it seems like a lot of people have grown up a lot. Many are moving out, leaving uni, looking for jobs, already on their career path, had kids etc.Can be something personal to you or general observations of other peoples actions both online and in the real worldYou know youre getting old when...you prefer to break up an online beef or call the two people involved moist than sit back, :mj:, lol and press F5its A-level results time and you cant find anyone in your phone book to call and ask how they got onContinue

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know youre getting old when you dont find cheap pars lolworthy.I used to join in topic derailments. Back fire pics were the sh*t.Ive finally figured out why I dont recognise who most of the users are. The olders dont use it much. At least some participate

Guest Esquilax

When you dispute the veracity of the possibilty of a 'grime' artists potential success in the mainstream with another moderator of the same forum you moderate. And when this argument goes on for days. And ruins the topic.

when u facepalm every time u hear a kid greet his mate. they can never just say "hello", it's always got to be something like "OI JONES YOU FAKIN MUG! COME TO THAT BACK OF THE BUS!"/

When you dispute the veracity of the possibilty of a 'grime' artists potential success in the mainstream with another moderator of the same forum you moderate. And when this argument goes on for days. And ruins the topic.
LOL

when u facepalm every time u hear a kid greet his mate. they can never just say "hello", it's always got to be something like "OI JONES YOU FAKIN MUG! COME TO THAT BACK OF THE BUS!"LOL
I'd ask you if you were from kent.But theres no need.

Even though it was the topic?Next one, when you find Love & Life much more interesting than Whatever