the flirtation was going so sweet until...

Nazomi

I realised he had the same name as my ex..wtf?and why is it always the ex you have the duttiest break up with aswell?? we were having some sexy banter and the chemistry was on point, then I clocked the name pinned to his shirt and somehow it shattered the entire conversation and flow of flirtation... didnt think this was an issue till it happened. has this ever happened to anyone else or do you not care if the person you are interested in has the same name as your ex??KMT lol

Dating Black girls = Some mad prefix with ISHA or ETA on the endIts unlikey youll find the same name twice when there are so many beautiful combinationstelisharaqueishaFloweshaSwaggerlishaetcI actually would put good money on your real name being Nazomi.

lol this happened to my boy one time, was chatting to a chick and the banters flowing nicely.He ask's her name she replies and its the same as his on/off girl.Rest of us were creasing.On a similar note it seems when someone's on my mind their name pops up in the most random places, not even bait names either.

Dating Black girls = Some mad prefix with ISHA or ETA on the endIts unlikey youll find the same name twice when there are so many beautiful combinationstelisharaqueishaFloweshaSwaggerlishaetcI actually would put good money on your real name being Nazomi.
this is gas.this is not america son.

this is gas.this is not america son.
[wretch 32]inna inna d ghetto[/wretch 32] :D

lol does it also happen when they just have some mad name that you dont expect.. for example there was this guy i liked then i found out his name was Delvin (sorry to all the Delvin's) but what the heck is that?? it just made me crease up ...he lowered his percentage because of the name he had no control over! lol i think im 'name-ist'yea unfortunatey it is an issue, it was just his first name that was the same, but he also suddenly had a similar appearance once i clocked his name, I started to think 'wtf do all ****** look like this??' and now I guess I have a type :D so if I was to take it further and we seriously got invloved it would be too weird, spesh them intimate moments *double sigh*

lol this happened to my boy one time, was chatting to a chick and the banters flowing nicely.He ask's her name she replies and its the same as his on/off girl.Rest of us were creasing.On a similar note it seems when someone's on my mind their name pops up in the most random places, not even bait names either.
Lol happened to me yesterday...kept hearing these two girls sayin someone of my past name bt they were talking bout a girl (unisex name) I was thinkin "please stop!"

Lol happened to me yesterday...kept hearing these two girls sayin someone of my past name bt they were talking bout a girl (unisex name) I was thinkin "please stop!"
Ashley YeaOr is it CourtneyMy name's Ashley