Asian News - Tiger Woods Crash

Guest Esquilax

sh*t they should bring this on british news when they want to promote a war where they cklaim islam are a threat they can use these animatred vids or what it would be like to watch england win the world cupI dont understand the hype for this story bullshit been going on since saturday morning man is f*ck*ng his mistress his wife needs to sekkle her jaw and chill about attacking the car with a golf club and chatting sh*t about rescuing her husband

Guest Esquilax
goon, but still lol @ this new leaulz or w/e trend. its sh*t mate.
not a trend though is itsame way your mums prostitution isn't a trendf*ckin c*ntmove from me
*cuddles esquilax*
f*ckin needed that manthanks x

What did he do ?

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," Woods said, appealing for privacy after tabloid reports fueled media frenzy over his alleged links to women other than his wife, Elin."I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."The star he would "strive to be a better person and the husband and father my family deserves," but also asked the media to leave him in peace."Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions."