Worst...present...ever!

O.Man

Around my 7th birthday, all of my family had gathered at one of my uncles house to celebrate. I had both my grandparents, my parents, and loads of my uncles and aunties and cousins. I can't remember much, but i do remember everyone gathering around while i was opening presents. I opened the first one from my parents, and it was socks. I then opened one from my grandparents, it was socks. I then started opening random presents and the next two turned out to be socks . Obviously i was like basically crying already and everyone was laughing, but after that i just ran out the room and cried on the stairs for ages shouting ''NO MORE SOCKS!'' while everyone was bussing up in the other room. yeh my family does NOT let me live that down, swear down it's peak. i got more jokes presents but i need to remember them so you guys start typing init before i end you

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

I feel really guilty when my Mum buys me a game that I didn't ask for just off the cuff, cuz bless her heart, she doesn't know what she's doingFarcry Instincts/ Predator, Samurai Warriors 2... I don't even know where she found themMy heart sinks even now when I think about it

Dad bought us this Lego Mindstorms set that costed about £200 one year, all I could think about was what better presents could have been bought with that money. Played with it for like a week or 2, really wasn't worth it.Bare retarded presents from the relatives as well, like crafts n sh*t like that, only the grandparents were smart enough to just send book vouchers (can't really argue with that gift).Never got socks before. Mum used to drop tangerines in the christmas stockings which was a slight par if you think about it seeing as she just pulled them outta the fruit bowl but I enjoyed them.

Guest Esquilax
Mudguards for my bike must be the shittest present i ever recieved. I wasnt going riding on no dirt tracks what the hell did i need them for
Lmfao mudguards in the city, actually completely pointless

Dad bought us this Lego Mindstorms set that costed about £200 one year, all I could think about was what better presents could have been bought with that money. Played with it for like a week or 2, really wasn't worth it.Bare retarded presents from the relatives as well, like crafts n sh*t like that, only the grandparents were smart enough to just send book vouchers (can't really argue with that gift).
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001V7RF9U?ie=UTF8&tag=asm010001075-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B001V7RF9U&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLEThats pretty f*ck*ng amazing man. pretty sure the 200 pound equivalent from when however old you were was just as decent. and arts and crafts is cool man use your brain and creativity n sh*t. In other words your story isn't a valid worst present story. Socks blad, socks are a bad present.

When I was 9 an uncle gave me a fishing rod.I have never been fishing before nor since.

I don't think any presents are bad tbh if someone makes the effort to get me something & wrap it thats good enough and a lovely gesture even if its not something practical for me to use.

i find ppl spending money on me cringeworthy
c/s slightlyi just don't like having this feeling that I have to get them a gift of same thought and value as theirsthis whole secret santa thing we're doing in my flat is slightly annoying considering I've got like the one person who doesn't talk to me

I do also feel very aqkward at present giving timeI suppose because im a withdrawn personI don't really like sitting down opening smething with a room of people looking for me waiting for a reaction