Monthly phone topic

Guest R9

Due an upgrade with TmobWould like to know any phones the lot of you recommend?I could go for the Iphone 8gb 3g (thoguh unfortunately this is a 24 month contract)Nokia 5800 ChromeLG GT500G1Are ones I'm consideringI'd use it for Net but not so much that I need a Blackberry (plus I don't really want one)Any help appreciated/I can f*ck them off and leave for 02 and get a better Iphone deal (if there is one)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HTC Leo (think its called HD2)
HD2 is amazing tech.But once you get over the specs and the gloss you'll just grow bored of it.With an iphone atleast the phone remains fun and exciting and pleasurable to use for a considerable amount of time. Always apps that make your life easier.I know Windows Mobile is highly customisable but it just lacks them little apps that are just fun/useful that you can only get seemingly on the iphone and android marketplaces.

I'm on T Mobile and my contract is almost up but I'm leaving. Want a blackberry and I know I can probably get a good deal on an upgrade but I f*ck*ng hate them. They're cunts. sh*t reception and they gave me two sh*t phones in a row (maybe not their fault but I'm blaming them). Plus they slyly try to steal from you. Took £200 from my bredrin one month. When he questioned it they just refunded it like it was nothing.

yea MS is slackin with the apps tbhu can find a few around but they need a centralised portal
Yeah windows marketplace is slacking. Has like 200 apps.... SMH.With the iPhone apps like Flixster for cinema listings or them ones for restraunts and things are actually useful and usually free.WM apps are lacking and overpriced to boot. There might be apps like Flixster and all available but where to f*ck to find them. The longness of finding/installing apps might just force the phone to grow stale.

Guest Triple XXX
yea MS is slackin with the apps tbhu can find a few around but they need a centralised portal
Yeah windows marketplace is slacking. Has like 200 apps.... SMH.With the iPhone apps like Flixster for cinema listings or them ones for restraunts and things are actually useful and usually free.WM apps are lacking and overpriced to boot. There might be apps like Flixster and all available but where to f*ck to find them. The longness of finding/installing apps might just force the phone to grow stale.
sh*t like this may make me go to android tbhthat n google wave if they dnt have it on wm

sh*t like this may make me go to android tbhthat n google wave if they dnt have it on wm
Sony Xperia X10 is you then.1GHz Snapdragon, Android, Sony Custom UI, capacitive display with multitouch (no pinch to zoom though as far as I am aware).Phone looks banging in all honesty.Expected release, Q1 2010.

You wont have to change number. Just ask for your PAC (I think?) code when cancelling your contract.
Oh seen
My t-mob is bless. I never go over my allowance.
Same, I get £280 credit a month Don't go over my limit everThoguhT I dont use the net for my phone

You know what Im not even suer how much I waspayingIt was £35Then they rang me like 'because you are a gold member you we will be dropping you down to £25'not sure if that was at the start of the new contract thoughand I dont really have too many network problems, though everyone else seems to say they do (on here at least)

vodafone vodafone vodafoneGot Unlimited landline calls1800 mobile - mobile xnetwork callsunlimited textsunlimited internetfor£24.54 A MONTH and free insurance!Love Voda, complained about my other contract with them managed to upgrade it and swape numbers and change it over to my mums got her that new Satio (bout a month ago now) same price plan as mee for £20.00 Per month plus free insurance for a yearPays to complain LOL muahahahah!