★★★ Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao ★★★

PacMan

Pac is clean:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/327622-manny-pacquiaos-dec-30-2009-drug-test-results-are-inShut all you haters/wannabe blood testing & steroid experts up.
You left a comment on my profile to tell me this sh*t? Of course he passed a urine test they're useless, he's proved nothing.In other news the wheels are in motion for Mayweather v Mosley in May. Random blood testing agreed apparently.Looks to be going pretty smoothly.

Pac is clean:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/327622-manny-pacquiaos-dec-30-2009-drug-test-results-are-inShut all you haters/wannabe blood testing & steroid experts up.
You left a comment on my profile to tell me this sh*t? Of course he passed a urine test they're useless, he's proved nothing.
He's CLEAN.lol @ still doubting, what happens when he passes the blood test?
I never said he was dirty.WHAT blood test?

You left a comment on my profile to tell me this sh*t? Of course he passed a urine test they're useless, he's proved nothing.
He's CLEAN.lol @ still doubting, what happens when he passes the blood test?
I never said he was dirty.WHAT blood test?
pac said he's willing to do a blood test before the clottey fight.when he passes that and proves you wrong what will you do ? :D
A scheduled test yeah?

• 5 weeks later...

Lol Pacquiao is a p*ssy. He would lose anyway. Swear certain guys are getting swayed because he k0ed a couple of f*cktards. Yes Hatton I'm looking at you. Cotto was a solid fighter, not good enough to trouble him. Mayweather would destroy Pacquiao. Yes, DESTROY. If they have a fight, bookmark to quote, come back and bow down to my superior knowledge. Guy goes on about blood testing like they're f*ck*ng taking a pint of blood, a f*ck*ng needle'sworth is all, not even that much it's like 5mm. 'makes me feel week' Lol f*ck*ng moron. Like PBF wouldn't have to do the same. The guy is basically rejecting a fight that would be on EQUAL grounds NO MATTER what. Dumbass, swear he pisses me off. Best pound for pound my ass. Loving his epic weight gain through the ranks as well, it was suspicious as f*ck before, it's even more suspicious now.

source:mayweatherfans.comrefusing to take orders/blood testing from goldenboy and mayweather doesn't make you a p*ssy after being acused of steroids by mayweather snr and maligayni.pac will ko mayweather this year anyway
True it doesn't, but changing your reasoning 5 times and contradicting yourself over and over again does make you look like a fool / ducker

Lol Pacquiao is a p*ssy. He would lose anyway. Swear certain guys are getting swayed because he k0ed a couple of f*cktards. Yes Hatton I'm looking at you. Cotto was a solid fighter, not good enough to trouble him. Mayweather would destroy Pacquiao. Yes, DESTROY. If they have a fight, bookmark to quote, come back and bow down to my superior knowledge. Guy goes on about blood testing like they're f*ck*ng taking a pint of blood, a f*ck*ng needle'sworth is all, not even that much it's like 5mm. 'makes me feel week' Lol f*ck*ng moron. Like PBF wouldn't have to do the same. The guy is basically rejecting a fight that would be on EQUAL grounds NO MATTER what. Dumbass, swear he pisses me off. Best pound for pound my ass. Loving his epic weight gain through the ranks as well, it was suspicious as f*ck before, it's even more suspicious now.
the hate is strong in this one

the hate is strong in this one
Not really, just need to point out that the guy is trying to take the whole world for fools. Seriously, 'I feel week'. 'It will interrupt my hard training'. The guy is twat if he thinks those excuses will fly.

oi a little asian guy is knocking guys out bigger than him he must be on roids!ignorant cunts these days :D funny how he's one of the most humble characters in boxing today and all of a sudden he's a twat because he doesn't want to play by mayweathers rules
No, he's a twat because he's trying to play the victim. There is NO VICTIM. Mayweather would be subjected to the SAME tests.

• 2 months later...
On Sunday night one of boxing's legendary media figures Larry Merchant made an innuendo that a bout between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao may be close to being finalized. While appearing on The Boxing Truth Radio, Merchant made the following statement regarding the proposed fight: "Yes, I do believe it is going to happen in November. What exclusively I have heard, I cannot reveal entirely, but I think most of the issues have been resolved. It does not mean they won't find something else." Merchant's long time status as an HBO Boxing on-air analyst gives him access to information most journalist cannot access regarding the network's inner-workings, and Merchant's statements should give optimism to fight fan's who want this question settled: who is better, Pacquiao or Mayweather.