Bisexual Partners?

Tirunih

Met some chick who claimed to have a girlfriend about a month ago. Gonna try to get her and her sister to come for a drink with me and my boy on friday. The fact that she's going down on girls tells me I can do whatever the f*ck I want to her in bed.If that's not the case she's gonna be reeeeal upset if/when we f*ck.

had a couple of girlfriends that were bisexual.......no biggie.........have a lot of female friends that are bi.....it is what it is.......i thought everyone has at least done the threesome thing, it seems to be the normal thing these days.....i have always said that if more women had relationships with other women and had to tolerate the crap us men go through they would fix up swiftly.

me and my cuz knw one bisexual chick, but shes the stereotype tbh, bare fun to hang around with thoughi use to do a ting with a bi-curious chick, but she hadn't plucked up the courage to move to another girl then, heard its different now thoughshe was just like every other girl tbh, just a bit more open minded

Couldnt be in a relationship with someone Bisexual! Its the equivalant to having two partners IMO
lol this is the biggest misconception about bisexual chicks, girl i knw would flip out if she heard u say thatalso logically it makes no sense y u would think that

Couldnt be in a relationship with someone Bisexual! Its the equivalant to having two partners IMO
lol this is the biggest misconception about bisexual chicks, girl i knw would flip out if she heard u say thatalso logically it makes no sense y u would think that
dont feed the stupid f*cking prick
ABB - Whats your problem? Seriously?A girl you know would flip out because i have a different opion than she does? mmmm okI'm female so for me to be with someone who is bisexual it would need to be a man who was interested in other men, and i couldnt bring my self to wanting to be with someone who enjoys d*ck up there ass tbh!I have nothing against Gay people or Bisexual people, but i think people who choose to be Bisexual are clearly not clear of there sexuality, So instead of doing some self discovery with out playing around with others They dabble in both ponds and they are having sexual or meaningful relationships with others so potentially leading them on to discover after all that they are either A ) Straight or B ) Gay! Being with someone who is bisexual is like being with two people for me because one part of that person is straight and likes woman and the other half of him likes men, So to me im basically with someone who is too much of a coward to make a decision about his sexuality! Plus its too confusing What monday/tuesday/wednesday hes straight thursday friday saturday hes gay!?

dont feed the stupid f*cking prick
ABB - Whats your problem? Seriously?A girl you know would flip out because i have a different opion than she does? mmmm okI'm female so for me to be with someone who is bisexual it would need to be a man who was interested in other men, and i couldnt bring my self to wanting to be with someone who enjoys d*ck up there ass tbh!I have nothing against Gay people or Bisexual people, but i think people who choose to be Bisexual are clearly not clear of there sexuality, So instead of doing some self discovery with out playing around with others They dabble in both ponds and they are having sexual or meaningful relationships with others so potentially leading them on to discover after all that they are either A ) Straight or B ) Gay! Being with someone who is bisexual is like being with two people for me because one part of that person is straight and likes woman and the other half of him likes men, So to me im basically with someone who is too much of a coward to make a decision about his sexuality! Plus its too confusing What monday/tuesday/wednesday hes straight thursday friday saturday hes gay!?
LMFAOi'm not lookin to start trouble, but u actually dn't knw wat yur talkin aboutthe parts i highlighted in redu did not describe sumone who is bisexual at best u described sumone who is confused or bi-curious i'm not even trying to boi u, but wiki bisexual/i find u such a funny character, cuz i swear yur always going on about hw people shouldn't judge u if they dn't knw u reh rehyet to u bisexual = cowardeven though u didn't knw anything about riskys situation u felt u could call him this and that because his not around his child as much as the mother would liketheres other stuff as well, but yur kindah a judgmental hypocrite aint ya

LMFAOi'm not lookin to start trouble, but u actually dn't knw wat yur talkin aboutthe parts i highlighted in redu did not describe sumone who is bisexual Being bisexual means being attracted to both sexes, I dont need to Wiki it - However i am open to constructive criticism, so when i Wiki'd this it confirmed that i do know what being Bisexual is! at best u described sumone who is confused or bi-curious i'm not even trying to boi u, but wiki bisexual/i find u such a funny character, cuz i swear yur always going on about hw people shouldn't judge u if they dn't knw u reh reh - Always going on? Think thats an over exageration, I merely contribute to this forum and do try to avoid bickering - But people like ABB, crawling around makeing rude jestures towards me with name calling and sh*t is uneeded and i dont think its polite either. yet to u bisexual = cowarda person who shrinks from or avoids danger, pain, or difficulty - Difficulty in choosing the sex they want to be with, This is my reasons for saying its cowardly! even though u didn't knw anything about riskys situation u felt u could call him this and that because his not around his child as much as the mother would likeWasnt sure who you were referring to there - But from what i read He doesnt see his child - So therefore my only point was that he should and any self respecting human or parent knows this!theres other stuff as well, but yur kindah a judgmental hypocrite aint ya - Thats yours and maybe some others on here opinion Judgemental hypocrite i think not in reality, May come across like this but how i write things is very different to me speaking them.
Im goin to address each part for your El K