Corrective Rape

O.Man

Raped and killed for being a lesbian: South Africa ignores 'corrective' attacks• Women living in fear of brutal assaults by male gangs• Country's 'macho politics' lead to lack of action

The partially clothed body of Eudy Simelane, former star of South Africa's acclaimed Banyana Banyana national female football squad, was found in a creek in a park in Kwa Thema, on the outskirts of Johannesburg. Simelane had been gang-raped and brutally beaten before being stabbed 25 times in the face, chest and legs. As well as being one of South Africa's best-known female footballers, Simelane was a voracious equality rights campaigner and one of the first women to live openly as a lesbian in Kwa Thema.Her brutal murder took place last April, and since then a tide of violence against lesbians in South Africa has continued to rise... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/eudy-simelane-corrective-rape-south-africa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/4982520/Lesbians-subjected-to-corrective-rape-in-South-Africa.html

Thought the topic would've been done. I'm pretty sure this is a global problem as is most things, seems to be a major problem in south africa but that may only be down to exposure from the female footballer. I would hate to think what happens to the girls that don't make it out alive, but i'm pretty sure thats the reality.

Lol what was that one in the SA prison where the guy was talking about rapeHe was like, if they dont let him rape them, he kills themAnd when he does it he 'has sex with them from the front'So, makes them get raped on their back :| Looking in their eyes :| Not blinking :|

Thereux: Do you feel any remorse?SA Badmankilla: no I do not even feel shame, I do a job and I will die for that jobThereux: What job is that?SA Badman: Seriel killer or whatever, as long as its crimeaLSFNMK ASJASFDKSFKSDFSDFSDFSDLOLOL

Thereux: Do you feel any remorse?SA Badmankilla: no I do not even feel shame, I do a job and I will die for that jobThereux: What job is that?SA Badman: Seriel killer or whatever, as long as its crimeaLSFNMK ASJASFDKSFKSDFSDFSDFSDLOLOL
:rofl:man like maleven

Guest luckstar

jeez watchin that theroux documentary clip again is shockinblack south afikans are a savage bunch arnt they1 in 4 is a rapist.. the sheer scale of crime in the country is astoundingthey can barely speak englishmakes u wonder about sub saharans in general tbh.... no hope 4 africa