FAO: Virgin Media Customers

charliechalk

Guest Triple XXX

i wanna get the eurovox HDbt aint really gt the P for that atmplus i have sky so its kinda redundant to get thatunless i cancel all my packages n have freesat n virgin media

tbh virgin are rolling out their new digicards atm so they are lookin to drop some mad rolling encryption on the network rendering eurovox boxes null n void...WHEN they are gonna do this no one knows, but the end is near :'(I havent even had my box THAT long aswell, so im undecided asto whether just try n get a refund from the place i brought it from sayin its faulty, or enjoy however long ive got left of this goodness n just take the hit when it all dies :confused:

tbh virgin are rolling out their new digicards atm so they are lookin to drop some mad rolling encryption on the network rendering eurovox boxes null n void...WHEN they are gonna do this no one knows, but the end is near :'(I havent even had my box THAT long aswell, so im undecided asto whether just try n get a refund from the place i brought it from sayin its faulty, or enjoy however long ive got left of this goodness n just take the hit when it all dies :confused:
they been saying that for 2 years.but yeah im tryna avoid what happened to me with xbox 360. i.e. jump on it after everymans been chipping it for years n get caught in another ban wave

Guest Triple XXX
yea i done this couple days ago, XL tv aint bad actually, got music videos on demand, just watching the ice hockey on ESPN america mostly.
y dont u play ice hockey in Canda or sutn?surely its better out there than in the UK

Guest TimeBomb
yea i done this couple days ago, XL tv aint bad actually, got music videos on demand, just watching the ice hockey on ESPN america mostly.
y dont u play ice hockey in Canda or sutn?surely its better out there than in the UK
its like tellin a british basketball player to go play in the states, unless ur top 5 player in this country u aint really gona get nowhere over there.