eurovox

prdx

safe fam... yo whats all this security fraud channel business tho? take it u got one of these urself yh
yh the video is mesecurity fraud is nuffinI think virgin media just have that set on a certain frequency that doesn't show ona normal box but because eurovox unlocks everything it comes up.u have to have either virgin media tv * basic package or whatever* or a virgin media net service to do it

safe fam... yo whats all this security fraud channel business tho? take it u got one of these urself yh
yh the video is mesecurity fraud is nuffinI think virgin media just have that set on a certain frequency that doesn't show ona normal box but because eurovox unlocks everything it comes up.u have to have either virgin media tv * basic package or whatever* or a virgin media net service to do it
yh i hear ya.... defo guna have to get one stil... virgin media have been goin on sloppy lately an i aint lookin to give them anymore of my hard earned student loan ya digsafe for that info yh appreciate it..

Guest Swiftie
what about dreamboxes and other similar boxes??
If you know linux (nothing fancy, just some FTP knowledge, IP address and minor bits) and may need HD and possibilities to switch to a Satelite setup then dreamboxes are the ones. But for people who just want a quick thing coz don't forget you can buy a box and then all of a sudden vermin switch up the encryption and you have a door stop in your hands. I would suggest just getting the cheapest and affordable box to them and going with it.ALSO it's not just a purchase and plug it in and it works. (Although some sites do sell some boxes preflashed) YOU WILL NEED to flash the box with the right firmware file to unlock the channels. And for this you will need a NULL MODEM CABLE and a COM PORT on your PC/Laptop.There is a USB to COM PORT converter but at times it can cause more hassle than good. Especially if you have Vista/Windows 7 and even if you have XP then the driver installation will bully you off.If there's anything you're going to read and take away from this post is that Vermin are switchin up sh*t. Hence why they're sendin new cards so be prepared to either get a box and have it working for a few months. Or a few days. Just depends what card Vermin deal next.

where can u get one from?
Which box you want?
i have vmedia bband only at yard, so i would want to use a splitter to connect to the box to get all the channels that u can get, like the utube video above. Just want the latest version then ye?seen one on amazon but there were no reviews? or does it need to be chipped after that?safe

where can u get one from?
Which box you want?
i have vmedia bband only at yard, so i would want to use a splitter to connect to the box to get all the channels that u can get, like the utube video above. Just want the latest version then ye?seen one on amazon but there were no reviews? or does it need to be chipped after that?safe
u just buy the box.. download the firmware online.. .. put it ona usb key and plug it into the back of ur eurovox and it will load up the firmware automatically.. then deep installation scan for the channels and thats it.