Nah Fuck This

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

What's with the schizophrenic skins on this site? I don't mind the change, but at least have the other ones available...Is this cuz a couple of picky cunts said the other skin wasn't dark enough? This one is pants and I.P Board is crap aswellI'm the last person to criticise how you're presenting this forum, if you remember rightly I defended the last change cuz it looked good, this one looks budget and sh*tWhile I acknowledge that you can't keep everyone happy, I think you should just piss some people of, please others, then leave it as it is, not continuously mess the board about to appease pettinessIf this is as a result of some sort of finacial issue with not being able to upkeep a skin or whatever (I don't know how it works) then I retract the above statementYours in rage and maliceEquinox

u lot are NEVER HAPPYbout the other was better..u just got used to itstfu
How are we the ones that are never happy when admin are the ones changing the skin every couple of months. You dunce.We were happy. Nobody was complaining. At least leave the option there for the old one. Why everytime that something gets added does something else get taken away.And MK, I won't tell you again, stop being a damn fag!

Guest Esquilax

user names and avis should be on the far left of the page, then a partition, then the rest of the page used for the posts, not all cramped up in the centrewhy change it, the other one was actually really well madelike i said, cool if this is an OPTION, but it's not, it's either this or that million light bulb retina ruining bright fest IP BAORD

its only temp