PHAELEH :: DUBSTEP HUSH HOUSE EXCLUSIVE MIX #005

ThisWayUp_Agency

TWUlogo11.GIFDisfiguredDubznet.jpgSurfaceTensionlogo.jpgopenearzlogo.jpguslogonet.gifformantlogo.jpgc&dlogo.jpgaudiobanlogo.jpgExclusive mix from Phaeleh, for Hush House.phaelehhushhouse.jpgArtist Info: http://www.twuagency.co.uk/phaeleh.htmlArtist Audio: http://www.twuagency.co.uk/phaelehaudio.htmlFresh off Skream's Stella Sessions, we present the fifth in the series, Bristol's finest...Phaeleh's distinct sound fuses dark and heavy sounds of Dubstep with the melodies and soundscapes of Electronica, all sealed together with the subtle textures of acousmatic music. A diverse range of influences results in an equally diverse musical output which can range from disturbing bass lines and heavy beats to the more soulful, restrained tracks, incorporating a variety of sound sources and vocal styles. Not content with just creating some of the scenes freshest music, Phaeleh also runs Urban Scrumping Records, an outlet for not only himself but many other talented artists - helping to share the music we love. Aside Scrumping, there's forthcoming releases on Formant Recordings, Disfigured Dubz, OpenEarz Recordings, Cool & Deadly and he's hoping to tie up some other things in the next few weeks.This mix gets a 10/10 from me as it's been my soundtrack to the last few days. I can't get enough! You're able to listen over and over due to the progressive structure and quality track selection. For those that were whinging that the Riskotheque mix was too short, Phaeleh's pulled out the stops on this one and given us 53 minutes of bliss. Get it on a CD or on the iPod and blast it everywhere you go. Decent speakers needed for full effect.Tracklist:01. Orrphan101 - Light Year02. Boot - Space Destroy Energy03. Alien Entertainment feat. Black Canvas - Soundclash (Dubfiction MNML Dub)04. XXXY - h4u505. Asusu - Taurean06. Jus Wan - Azure07. J Kenzo - Tropic Thunda08. Asusu - Small Hours09. Indigo - Premonition10. Migrant - Piranhas (Cardopusher Remix)11. Matt-U - Void (1810)12. Boot - Blackmail13. Breakage feat. David Rodigan - Together14. DJ Madd - Someone (Breakage's Unspecified Remix)15. Boot - Satellite16. RSD - Pretty Bright Light17. 501 - Rise and Fall18. Phaeleh feat. I-mitri - Hide19. Sook - Season of the Mist20. Phaeleh - Broken21. RSD - Forward Youth22. Synkro - Hornz23. RSD - Kingfisher24. Clubroot - FireflyDownload Link 1 Hush House Info FOR EVENT BOOKINGS CONTACT:Steve / Milena / KitE-Mail – [email protected]/phaeleh.htmlAOL / AIM – AfterThaEnd, TWUAgencyOn-Line – http://www.twuagency.co.ukTelephone - +44 (7979 32 5737)TWUlogo11.GIF