Capitalism

Guest Esquilax

i dont like itthe rich mans wealth is his strong city, destruction of the poor is his povertyin the capitalist system there are too many people that have to suffer, for a minority to live goodits not fair and its not right
what would you propose we change it to then?
i dont know, i havnt seen anything that i think would workand the pressures of life are such that I have yet to think up my own socio-economic solve all the worlds problems theory

it allows people to prosper but at the same time it systematically puts the welfare of humans second to selfish interests and i cannot condone thisunfortunately it's the best system we have atm

Ultimately, as human beings, no matter what system we have, we would fail.

Screw Capitalism! Distribution of weighted surplus for the win???Nah, not really. I'm not really a hairy Marxist, I'm a hardwired capitalist. Public consumption is my bread and butter.Key element of Marxism ; The public will rise up against capitalist consumption in order to fuel surplus distribution.Still waiting in 09. :lol:

i dont like itthe rich mans wealth is his strong city, destruction of the poor is his povertyin the capitalist system there are too many people that have to suffer, for a minority to live goodits not fair and its not right
Uneducated and uninformed opinion. 'Too many people that have to suffer'?How did Communism work out for the USSR then? And don't even say their practices were skewed, because they actually came closest to making the concept work, but at the end of the day, humans will always be humans. Innovation/ Entrepreneurship et al.

Uneducated and uninformed opinion. 'Too many people that have to suffer'?How did Communism work out for the USSR then? And don't even say their practices were skewed, because they actually came closest to making the concept work, but at the end of the day, humans will always be humans. Innovation/ Entrepreneurship et al.
its not uneducated nor uninformed, i do live in this world u know, i am experiencing capitalismi can see whats going on, there are more people suffering than living good and if thats something u want to dispute, to be frank i wouldnt engage in such a stupid debatefurthermore, i never said f*ck all about communism so what are u talkin about?

its not uneducated nor uninformed, i do live in this world u know, i am experiencing capitalismi can see whats going on, there are more people suffering than living good and if thats something u want to dispute, to be frank i wouldnt engage in such a stupid debatefurthermore, i never said f*ck all about communism so what are u talkin about?
So what's the alternative to consumption? Distribution? What's distribution? Communism?Are you criticising a system without offering up a reasonable alternative? I see, you're one of them. Layman experts.So because you live in this world, you're an expert on Economic systems? You think there are more people suffering in the world than are living good? You blame that on Capitalism? No, if you want to talk about individual economies, we can. Case study, Zimbabwe; Dictatorship basically, application of holistic Communist values; acquiring of wealth from the rich, distributing it to the skill-less poor. Long story cut short, inflation/famine/disease et al. Bearing in mind, all this was an attempt to 'spread' the wealth.Examine Zimbabwe 20 years ago and contrast the past from its current state. You'll sh*t bricks.You don't know what you're talking about, stick to road talk. Kthxbai

So what's the alternative to consumption? Distribution? What's distribution? Communism?Are you criticising a system without offering up a reasonable alternative? I see, you're one of them. Layman experts.So because you live in this world, you're an expert on Economic systems? You think there are more people suffering in the world than are living good? You blame that on Capitalism? No, if you want to talk about individual economies, we can. Case study, Zimbabwe; Dictatorship basically, application of holistic Communist values; acquiring of wealth from the rich, distributing it to the skill-less poor. Long story cut short, inflation/famine/disease et al. Bearing in mind, all this was an attempt to 'spread' the wealth.Examine Zimbabwe 20 years ago and contrast the past from its current state. You'll sh*t bricks.You don't know what you're talking about, stick to road talk. Kthxbai
you were doing good until you mentioned zimbabwe. communism had nothing to do with zimbabwe's fall.

you were doing good until you mentioned zimbabwe. communism had nothing to do with zimbabwe's fall.
This

giving everyone an equal opportunity to succeed would be nice. c/s mr. q, humans a too flawed to ever have a perfect socio-economic structure.

giving everyone an equal opportunity to succeed would be nice. c/s mr. q, humans a too flawed to ever have a perfect socio-economic structure.
some ppl would say that this is what capitalism has conditioned you to thinkjust saying

And im pretty sure communisim would have to be global for it to work, how can a communist economy compete with capitalist economies. And it's not as if the country can just detract itself from the world and trade.Capitalism is good it's kicked in our natural greed and self preservation. Hopefully we develop attributes like empathy and sympathy, the need for truth, and morality and justice. And tweak capitalism to comply to this new mentality. The political layout of the country is important also, if the political layout is incorrect then all the corruption/greed/injustice will still happen.