to moan or not to moan....

Nazomi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately for me this has never happened in my own personal experience, . i guess thats why im kinda surprised to have discovered that it happens! I have made my partners moan minus penetration, i love foreplay and drivin a guy wild before the act itself,i get alot of kicks from that.. :D If it did happen to me i would actually say something, and ask if there is something wrong and if there is something he would like me to do in particular to please him! would be awkward just experiencing it as a one sided ting,act would feel incomplete,maybe thats just me.and nah i just like manga and anime! lol :D
Nice backtrack. The fact that I'm not moaning doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it.
This is interesting, makes me wonder if it is a psychological control of emotions to assert masculinity,setting the role of pleasure giver and female as the reciever even tho both are experiencing the same pleasure. do you sometimes get the urge to tho?
:!: :!: :!:

Guest Flat Ericó
You guys clearly desire a woman to make you moan, upon request of my foreplay game.is it not 'moist' tho? :D
NeggedForeplay game or GTFOEvery post will be negged until my demands are met.

You guys clearly desire a woman to make you moan, upon request of my foreplay game.is it not 'moist' tho? :D
NeggedForeplay game or GTFOEvery post will be negged until my demands are met.
I dont know what 'negged' is..?? lolol!LOL !!! @ you guys needing evidenceclearly i draw my conclusions from my own experiences :D I am sorry to hear that foreplay is wack for you guys! (considering the level of emotion and disbelief of you all lol)its just something i enjoy doing! when i am serious with someone, i am serious about sex ,and i am serious about pleasing my partner, this includes understanding what they want, when they want, how and where!! communication is key.call me pedantic :D and foreplay does not just mean head game. :D

• 2 years later...