Does anyone else on here miss the Trouble channel

Cream Cartel

Yeah it was live up till 2006.The they locked every black sitcom and it was just Girlfriends on at nights

Not no more, the channel become stale and beyond boring.There was a time when it was funny but there's only so much of "My Wife And Kids" you can watch and keep a straight funny realising "Wow he isn't funny"
LOL /Fresh Prince and My Wife and Kids come on Virgin and Living everyday

70s ShowMy Wife And KidsOne On OneThese were the funny shows that will be missed (they got a bit crap to the end though)I liked All Of Us 'cause it was kinda refreshing compared to all of the overplayed shows that ended up on there.The shoulda got shows like the Dave Chappele Show and Boondocks on there when they had the chance.

lol i do, even though they showed the same episodes of my wife and kids for 5 years straight, it was them channels i use to leave at the background when im on the pc or when im bored But the hoildays were the ones..when it was fresh prince v one on one..If they picked up black shows such as " The Game and " Everybody hates Chris" still would of been about...now is just a BET ting

was flicking channels the other day and actually thought how trouble wudve been so handy.Miss the old days. sooo many sick shows back to backnow kinda miss knowing shows like one on one , fresh prince, my wife n kids etc wud be on tv is dead doe. lool @ me watching mr bean nearly every week night on dat comedy central ,, hes a funny guy