Turn offs

charliechalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

road chicksgirls that constantly talkgirls that talk greazegirls that wear £50 of make up in one day
Ignorancestupidity attention-seekingarrogancegirls that are materialistic beyond beliefconstant loudnessgirls that just chase fameShallownessBad teeth(Ok I'm going to stop). C/S on the nasty feet as well./Smaddy, why does seeing a guy with an ugly girl turn you off him?! Surely in a way it shows he values other things...

road chicksgirls that constantly talkgirls that talk greazegirls that wear £50 of make up in one day
Ignorancestupidity attention-seekingarrogancegirls that are materialistic beyond beliefconstant loudnessgirls that just chase fameShallownessBad teeth(Ok I'm going to stop). C/S on the nasty feet as well./Smaddy, why does seeing a guy with an ugly girl turn you off him?! Surely in a way it shows he values other things...
never thought about it like thatbut the way i see it is - so these are his levels?

never thought about it like thatbut the way i see it is - so these are his levels?
Huge :D

I'm sure i'm missing something but, I don't get how you would find his levels from him dating (although you didn't even say dating, so if you generally mean hang around, this is even more confusing) someone you personally perceive to be ugly. IMO, the only way you can judge him for that is if he himself saw her as being ugly and was going out with her for say, her money. Meh, its your turn off though so I guess it makes sense, as you were.

get meits just a turn off, dno how to explain it, its a physical turn off, im not really thinkin too deeply into it, u kno im not judging his moralityan when i say with an ugly girl, i jus need to know that hes been sexin heradd to that, any girl i know, if i like a man, and then i realise hes had dealings with a girl that i know of, dnt even have to be a friend of mine, puts me right off again

Ignorancestupidity attention-seekingarrogancegirls that are materialistic beyond beliefconstant loudnessgirls that just chase fameShallownessBad teethoverweighttaller than meno ambition(Ok I'm going to stop). C/S on the nasty feet as well.
socialites
/thread/just to add, such a woman will be looking for a guy without that sh*t aswell. u man better be up to it..