Turn offs

charliechalk

Girl talking about her Ex constantly slewing him.I think.. "What if we get together and we split.. She will DEFO do the same to me"
i dnt think thisbut i do really hate it when a man starts slewin the mother of his child/chidrencos i jus think, look u breeded her, u kno, f*cks sake, u did thati think its really inappropriate and it makes me feel uncomfortable : 'shes a f*ckin bitch, shes this shes that'i dnt care what shes supposed to have donethats a real relationship turnoff

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judgmental hypocrites think they knw it allsignorance girls that take no pride in their apperancegirls that generally dn't understand or care that as women their expected to look and smell nicegirls that are disgusting or generally just dirty girls that dn't take care of their nailsgirls that say stuff like "bruv" or just generally try and talk like their breddahsreligious/racial/cultural intolerance girls that are boring and dn't knw how to have funthats about it i thinkoh and feminists... f*ck*ng feminists

also girls who are constantly eatinggirls who take 10 years to order chinese, asking for less rice in the beggining and adding more at the end wtffgirls who eat pig, fak offff
c/sif they're like one of those slim girls who have mad metabolism then its amusing but when they're thick or above... its just like...

im a constant eater i like my man to eat too if he like but i detest junk food, allow eating garbage and then attempting to offload that poisenous sperm into my system destroying my uterousAlsoERGH 18 years + and your trousers are hanging below your backsideI wont have it

visible rib cages/hip bones. generally angular females that shank you with their elbows in bed.big flat feet.girls with no ambition or imagination, who dont put their minds to good use.also,them under cover muvas, who fail to inform you they have a yute until the very last, likesay when you arrive at their yard lookin to mash and thers bare toys all over the floor and ur like "you hav a kid" and they like "oh, yh. erm anyway.."smh, dont even give u the chance to leave ur morals on their doorstep.

Guest Lisa Turtle

KidsGuys that have ends syndromeNon-achieverssNo driveGuys that don't look after themselvesGuys that are bumsGuys that don't respect their mothersGuys that are not independentGuys that don't understand the demands of my lifeGuys that are confused

girls thinking they can take your drink from you while you're drinking it!wtf?can you not f*ck*ng see my lips over the glass you moot?!?!girls expressing they don't have money! bought this ting a drink once 'cause when I told her to get a drink to loosen up she said she only had money for cab and now the hints are all over the place