Turn offs

charliechalk

girls thinking they can take your drink from you while you're drinking it!wtf?can you not f*ck*ng see my lips over the glass you moot?!?!
lol u must be one moist guy if u let this happen to uNo girl would ever take my drink from my lips

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ "taking balls from your sack""thinking" is the key word, you think I'm actually letting someone take my drink? she put her hand on it and i pulled her hand away and told her it's not that afterthis aint no L2 business, I'm not coming on here to talk about whether it would be too harsh to confront her about it after shes been talking drinks from me for a month or something

Girl talking about her Ex constantly slewing him.I think.. "What if we get together and we split.. She will DEFO do the same to me"
Hate any discussions of Ex's in general unless brought up by meLinked this girl who it maybe could have gone somewhere etc. We go back to hers for a chill after the club and shes talking about seeing her ex man their and saying how hes blanking her whiles shes trying to talk to him, not to mention he was the one who ended it.. just thought to myself :/not second meet talking material, she knew it aswell the cold shoulder sill on going

AlsoERGH 18 years + and your trousers are hanging below your backsideI wont have it
i realised this in the summerdont judge me it was just more comfortable
How is it comfortable when you're walking like a flippin penguin?!Anyhoo...LYINGCannot emphasise this enough... do not talk to me in the 2nd person. It's not sexy... ''So when are you coming to see me?'' SKEEN. Put me right off from there.STANK breathNo form of swag

Guest Triple XXX
AlsoERGH 18 years + and your trousers are hanging below your backsideI wont have it
How is it comfortable when you're walking like a flippin penguin?!
i cant even explain it, it jus feels better, wen i wear them up my crotch feels all squashed up (yea i do wear the right sizes) bt if u let it sag jus abit it feels bettern i dnt walk like a penguin either

How is it comfortable when you're walking like a flippin penguin?!
i cant even explain it, it jus feels better, wen i wear them up my crotch feels all squashed up (yea i do wear the right sizes) bt if u let it sag jus abit it feels bettern i dnt walk like a penguin either
lmao at the penguin walkc/s durrty