first date

tino

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Martin Thrill was the best one TBH!Paint ballingcinema/restaurant/bowling/ski-ing/ice-skating lack originality and imagination
paint balling is expensive for a first date
Depends what kind of dating you do.If you only date people you are actually interested in, apposed to just taking some chick you want to f*ck out on a date.

Cinema or her yard rooboy... TBHif things go well after a few links i wouldnt mind meal/bar or whatever.. but im not down for spending the big p on gyal tho unless they mean something to me... its all about the calibre of the girl in questionone ting i was talkin to recently wanted to go mini golf... i was considering it tbh cos aint been mini golf in tiiiiiime... but then her not so long ago past got exposed on a facebook rant.... mate.... i'd have been screwin if i paid any money at all to link this any gyal after findin out all her sh*t.. moral of the story is spendin money is longfor the noobies who dont kno better... never bring a first date back to ur yard.. cant hear u will feel