first date

tino

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knw one place in china townif i think i need to impress a particular chick for some reason (which is rare) or shes a good few years older, i'll take a chick thereplace looks proppa, food is nice and looks bare extravagant order about 4 dishes and pay for everythingnever let them see the bill and always drop cardcomes to like £14.60not about spending p's on girls u dn't knw tbh

Guest Triple XXX
i knw one place in china townif i think i need to impress a particular chick for some reason (which is rare) or shes a good few years older, i'll take a chick thereplace looks proppa, food is nice and looks bare extravagant order about 4 dishes and pay for everythingnever let them see the bill and always drop cardcomes to like £14.60not about spending p's on girls u dn't knw tbh
rah what place is this bruv?

Guest Triple XXX
Havent been on a proper date since I was................16, or 17 I thinkLinked one chick an went cinema though, didn't end well.AT ALL.
hw u jus gonna end it like that?details

Boy lets just sayLinked her in f*ck knows where some outer reaches of essex or east londonWatched the movieeverything was going well, she was all tryna snuggle up to me n everything movie doneI had to bounce so was going to check my boy who lived in chingford..We were standin at the bus stop waitin for her bus to go home, we see it coming in the distance, then she all come over me to hug me upher hair got in my eyes, so I kinda of moved my head to the right to get it out of the wayshe misinterpreted this as me leaning in to kiss her. She moved her face to the side.NOT ONLY DID SHE PAR ME BY THINKING I WAS TRYNA LIPSE HERSHE ACTUALLY, ACTUALLY TURNED HER FACE TO THE SIDE SO I COULDNT?LSASDLP AJKDFSJFASDDGPFHKSDFGKLGHLGHGFHGFDID IT WITH SOME LITTLE GIGGLE ASWELLD FKJDKGDKSDF FJNever spoke to eachother again.