50 cent on graham norton Now

Afroman

LOL at 50 and Whoo Kid on Graham Norton
alie.however its kinda showing how the uk mainstream is starting to feel about black/urban artists imo.positive imo.
you wont be seeing channel AKA stars on there anytime soon so get your suit ready just yet.its not new to have US superstars on UK mainstream TV.this is 50cent afterall not jim jones

LOL at 50 and Whoo Kid on Graham Norton
alie.however its kinda showing how the uk mainstream is starting to feel about black/urban artists imo.positive imo.
you wont be seeing channel AKA stars on there anytime soon so get your suit ready just yet.its not new to have US superstars on UK mainstream TV.this is 50cent afterall not jim jones
ndubs on jross this weak. chipmunk was on alan carr the other day, and its not jus a us star on uk television its 50 cent on graham norton.so i stick by my original statement.
ndubz had a number one cheesy as it was, so did chip..even cheesier than it was.50 got on UK mainstream talking about the things UK rappers would say but would never get touched by any label.so i too stick to my original response to your original statementbetter start writing your nursery rhymes

Venom will you just shut the f*ck up. You live on the sh*t side of life. Always f*ck*ng miserable and putting everything down!Jimmy Carr is funny off the cuff but his stand up is sh*t! I hate comedians that just tell strings of jokes! I need build ups and interludes and entertainment.
go watch entourage you f*ck*ng c*nt. this comes from the guy who runs into any thread that almost everyone finds funny to say: "it wasnt even that funny"i live on the reality side of life.