10,000 XBOX Live Points.

Necksta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to cop this off Necksta, too good an offer.I can confirm it is a quality service, again.Everything is legit, I received the 10k points within minutes and have been downloading since like 2am. I've got like 1.5k points left, dunno what else to get ATM.2yy5i54.jpgic7qjr.jpg2ikywz5.jpgCouple of screen shots for proof.Props to Necksta for getting back to me when I asked him about MS points a little while ago.

Nah, I provide you with an account with 10k on there, once you download and rinse the account, delete the account from ur hdd, all the sh*t will work on ur main account.Tried with games on demand/xbox live arcade games/maps etc.@Titan, It's cool bro, I got you d/w. Friday's fine.

Nah, I provide you with an account with 10k on there, once you download and rinse the account, delete the account from ur hdd, all the sh*t will work on ur main account.Tried with games on demand/xbox live arcade games/maps etc.@Titan, It's cool bro, I got you d/w. Friday's fine.
So basically it's like a new gamertag? Not sure if I'm understanding fully.

Yeah, basically. You log into this account, rinse the account, then delete the account. The content will still work as its on your hard drive, and you'll have 10k points to play with.When you delete the account from ur hard drive, make sure you choose the "delete profile only", not "delete profile and items".