2009 Wrap Up

Mr. Gayle

fifa 09 clubs hype >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the hype generated from gundams last minute freekick in one of our first clubs games as inter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bare other sh*t aswell fifa 09 was too much, the derby beef, tapping up players, retirements :lol:think write about grid when i have more time later aswell

fifa 09 clubs hype >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the hype generated from gundams last minute freekick in one of our first clubs games as inter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bare other sh*t aswell fifa 09 was too much, the derby beef, tapping up players, retirements :lol:think write about grid when i have more time later aswell
efsfdfdfdsfvtoooooo muchdem times i was on every freekick :lol:laid it of bangggfifa 09 >>>sho getting pissed in the derby >>>>

efsfdfdfdsfvtoooooo muchdem times i was on every freekick :lol:laid it of bangggfifa 09 >>>sho getting pissed in the derby >>>>
Was too sick. Nearly forgot about that!

Was too sick. Nearly forgot about that!
trust, was madness commentator: "MUNTARIIIIIIIIIIIIII" hits the back of the net and everyones going nuts /cant forget the jungle sound FX aswell :lol:/lmao skemar u and sho arguin was mad

the break up was emosh tbh LOLswear we were all in 1 big teamby December we split up in 3different teams lol
This was one of the best things to happen to the 09 scene.
trust, wouldnt have been the same without the competing to be the highest ranked vip clubs team and the derbies. couldnt have done it with like 30 man in one club swear the limit was 20 aswell

Please dont....i can sense the potential emooshh/rage that will be contained within it...just let it rest....lol pleeease

Please dont....i can sense the potential emooshh/rage that will be contained within it...just let it rest....lol pleeease
was all jokes at the end of the day there were some f*cked, ruthhless tactics though