Lost Card

PopT

f*ck*ng hell. P.S.H.E (or whatever it's called now) needs to involve some element of life skills because this is just terrible.
a bit of an overreaction tbh, not everyone loses cards, and one doesn't usually draw out money without a card or bank book so its not like it is obvious to know whether you can withdraw money without a card

nah, they will boy it at timesI assume its the same process to get a new card - one time I went with my 3 recent bank statements and asked to get a card renewed and the woman boyed me off and said I need ID, then I go back a few days later with my passport and a next guy just takes one statement and says "all done, you should have your card within two weeks" I felt to find the woman from before and backhand her - this was before I had a drivers license so it was a bus trip from Edmonton to Enfield for this nonsenseso yeah ID and statement

yii... to withdraw money from a branch with no card all u need is ID and to know ur sort code and account number (not always the case)... wots all these documentations ur naming...
They ask for a passport/drivers liscence, plus two proofs of address, being a bill of some kind or a recent bank statementthey may let you withdraw with only your passport/liscence, but they normally cap you at £50 or somethingOr you may get a generous teller who will bly youBest to be safe & take all 3.

Nah yeah mate your right they dont ask for bills I just thought it'd be hilarious to tell a really really small lie to someone I've never met & don't know.The gist of this thread = it OBVIOUSLY depends on the bank you are withSince he didn't specify, best to be safe.