The most random text you ever recieved?

charliechalk

So sorry to have heard yours and Marcus news. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad timeDidnt know who the text was from or even who Marcus was -
yh i got a text sayin grandad passed awaythat shitted me up i was like nahh not my grandadphoned the number back turned out to be someone from uni who i hardly talked to tryin to tex their auntyi was like phew but condolences too

So sorry to have heard yours and Marcus news. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad timeDidnt know who the text was from or even who Marcus was -
yh i got a text sayin grandad passed awaythat shitted me up i was like nahh not my grandadphoned the number back turned out to be someone from uni who i hardly talked to tryin to tex their auntyi was like phew but condolences too
Text back ended up it was my friends mum who had taken the number of "lara" out her daughters fone to text her because she had just had a miscarriage and there was two Laras and she took the wrong one.

i just got a random text the other day actuallythe message said:hi hameed its seema here. i spoke 2 u bou canada a while bk. ive got all the documentation sorted and cn get payment. bt need 2 cntct rpsgb 4 proof of license and uni. cn i do that after ive sent off the paperwork?i don't know who hameed or seema is, i text them saying they got the wrong numberthey text me again asking who i was, i just text bac saying you don't need to know who it is just know its not hameedwas so random

Guest WAVESURFER
i just got a random text the other day actuallythe message said:hi hameed its seema here. i spoke 2 u bou canada a while bk. ive got all the documentation sorted and cn get payment. bt need 2 cntct rpsgb 4 proof of license and uni. cn i do that after ive sent off the paperwork?i don't know who hameed or seema is, i text them saying they got the wrong numberthey text me again asking who i was, i just text bac saying you don't need to know who it is just know its not hameedwas so random
Negged.

Thats not random thats just mistaken identity

Thats not random thats just mistaken identity
ok, my badedit: i swear a lot of the previous posts have also been a case of mistaken identity too though

Negged.
???i didn't want it to turn into some next convo of oh where do i know you from, are you so and so from such and suchplus i don't want some random person having my name and numberfeels weird to me

Just went through my phone lol

Hello i want to bash you and hit the right buttons so hard.Flick you in all the right ways and scream your name when your making me feel good, take you to my bedroom and stay up all night until the sun comes up. I kno what your thinking i'm in love well its true..I LOVE YOUps3 & xbox 360.I can't wait to bash your kids buttons in the future, until that time i'll be inserting my disk into your disks trays. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do

Negged.
???i didn't want it to turn into some next convo of oh where do i know you from, are you so and so from such and suchplus i don't want some random person having my name and numberfeels weird to me
theres was no point in txtin back, should of just aired itnegged for talkin to boys unnecessarily