The King Of Grime Speaks! Roll Deep / Bloodline Beef

NiNES.

it will be peak for skepta soon boy
why?
big h is going to expose him ina phone convo making skeppy out to be a fraud and it should all touch grimedailyapparently the go on den bar that skepta used he paid scorcher to write it for himtheirs more stuff but im kinda fuked so i cnt rememba what else i was told

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be peak for skepta soon boy
why?
big h is going to expose him ina phone convo making skeppy out to be a fraud and it should all touch grimedailyapparently the go on den bar that skepta used he paid scorcher to write it for himtheirs more stuff but im kinda fuked so i cnt rememba what else i was told
"Oi Scorcher... Write me a bar using the words "Go on then"! I'll give you a bill"Hmmmmm, nah. Don't see it.

tbh Scorcher used to say 'Go on then' before Skepta did, infact when Skepta 1st started using the bar everyone was saying how he was catting ScorcherThing is though, catting someone's bar/flow in Grime isn't anywhere near as serious as in US Hip-Hop or something, the way Chipmunk was biting Wiley's and Scorcher's flow for a minute only for Scorcher to do the same later The point is it's meaningless in Grime, they're all bless with one another..though H doesn't fall into this 'circle of super friends'

pmsl
u may laugh coz ur probably not aware of these dealings stillcouple years back when gheto and wiley were beefing ghetto boyed wiley and jacked his laptop. This older then phoned Ghetto- the lappy was brought back immediately and apologies were made.This is true stories still from which was heard directly from the horses mouth

i dont think anything can happen to wiley in dis beef still - hes protected by one of the top olders from East and North. this is probz why he getting brave now and sending for h still.
:/
ever heard of a guy called dread? you're from north ask about
swear hes from east/bow and he exorts wiley still
he taxes him whilst offering protection he is from east- dunno bout bow - i know he owns zee and co in bow but i dunno if he lives there- anyway he has major connections to north- truesay i was exaggerating about him being top in north but in east hes deffo up there

Guest Triple XXX

lol taxing for protectionDr Dre's verse on sh*t hits the fan springs to mind"some niggas will get money and pay niggas to back 'em, so they can act up feel comfortable and rap tough.and thats just backwards, coz them niggas just gone keep coming back, and thats when extortion happens"