Going Brazil mid JAN 2010

Hank Moody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beach is the oneif ur a badman go to the favela
why would i go from the hood in England just to go to the hood in Brazil?!?!
To be fair, it's not really the same thing mate.
i realise that!!! but who does, who goes on holiday to the ghetto???yea f*ck miami south beach, lets go stay in Compton...?breda come with constructive talk only please

Tbf I think he was making the point about london being a hood in comparison to brazilAnywayI suggest you try and go to a football match while your there
i do not live in a particular affluent area, people do get robbed,stabbed,shot, i see this on a regular basis!a holiday to me is a break from the norm so why would i place myself in a area that is as bad. if not much worsejus to be able to come on here and say i did? that is what i meant to say in a more short handed manner,only someone that don't live it would be fascinated enough to go and seek it outI'm fine i'll stick with the beaches and women thanks

Guest Esquilax
secondary title should have been "need a vest"
allow associating me with them statements there please,in my mind it equates to "got punch in my mouth last night, need kung fu lessons"
blud i seen you on balls of steel with some ting pushing a clay c*ck in ure eyes n sh*t

secondary title should have been "need a vest"
allow associating me with them statements there please,in my mind it equates to "got punch in my mouth last night, need kung fu lessons"
blud i seen you on balls of steel with some ting pushing a clay c*ck in ure eyes n sh*t
LOLOL@ MrKFair enough

i've only been brasil once.. but i beg you don't leave the tourist areas lol... rio is sweet, thats got the really nice beaches and the Jesus statue. Also make sure you go see a football game, the tickets are so cheap, like £2 each lol, even if you don't like football, the atmosphere is insane.. and take a trip into the amazon rainforest and to the national parks, i forget what they're called, but they're a great experience..