Going Brazil mid JAN 2010

Hank Moody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could ask Thun but the only Brazil he saw was in the reflection from his laptop monitor.
Maybe one day you will see what life is like outside London
says the virgin who sits all day on his laptop posting conspiracy theories.
Go do your job and wipe the sweat from the running machines

You could ask Thun but the only Brazil he saw was in the reflection from his laptop monitor.
thats not my job, im not your dad.

thats not my job, im not your dad.
Dont look like you fam will eat if you dont do your job properly

lolu know wat, clueless cunts like u (mrkiernan) shud actually go to the favela's and really experience wat 'the ghetto'/'hood' really is/f*ck*ng hate english heads chattin sh*t about they 4rm da hood/ghetto
bredda i said the worst of my ends to go brazil and see the worst of there ends if u read it you'd see thatbut ur too busy [gigs]typing the hardest[gigs]allow the Internet warrior talk i know the type its near 2010, NO ONE BELIVES U as for Brazil i just thought couple people on here might have some hints and suggestion but more conflict and hype the real talki will be staying @ ipanema beach

DENTAL FLOSS Bikini Jheeeeeeeeeeeeeezi will be taking a few extra pics so mans can see if its all jus hype or it really is "that place" good knows i've wondered for a few years now

I went to Rio for 6 weeks this summer IT WAS AMAZINGI was just living out there, and did only like 2 touristy things and I would recommend them bothIf you go Rio, make sure you go to Sugar Loaf mountain on a clear day and watch the sunset, it was so beautifulPost 9 Ipanema beach is where all the sexy people go lolDONT swim in the water in Leblon, it's sewage waterCopacabana beach is kinda dirty as well. Flamengo beach is FLITHY but there's alot of people playing football etcI went into a favela and didnt shot FYI but you need to know someone who lives in the favela before you go in there, plus they all have different levels of violence/crime etcErm dont look like a 'gringo' (thats portuguese for stupid foreigner). you'll look like a foreigner but try to avoid speaking in a loud english accent no-one speaks english btw, make sure you learn before you go out there. download a e-book.feel free to ask questions

Yeh and women wear thongs on the beach like it's nothing, but you should make sure you have at least a 6 pack before you hit the beach. all the men are RIPPED. it was like heaven on eartheveryone i met were disappointed with the women in general, but I thought everyone was beautiful lolsome parts of rio are obviously really cheap but the everything in ipanema, leblon, botanical gardens is EXPENSIVEyou must go LAPA on a friday night., it's the only place to go really. people just hang about on the streets drinking caiprinhas listening to baile funk . but it's highly likely you'll get robbed if you're not careful lolyou have to catch the bonde (bongee) up to santa teresa, and go up there on a sunday night to listen to samba in the street . i stayed in santa teresa and it's really beautiful and picturesque with cobbled streets. you can catch a bus there 206 or 214i miss rio so much :(

I went to Rio for 6 weeks this summer IT WAS AMAZINGI was just living out there, and did only like 2 touristy things and I would recommend them bothIf you go Rio, make sure you go to Sugar Loaf mountain on a clear day and watch the sunset, it was so beautifulPost 9 Ipanema beach is where all the sexy people go lolDONT swim in the water in Leblon, it's sewage waterCopacabana beach is kinda dirty as well. Flamengo beach is FLITHY but there's alot of people playing football etcI went into a favela and didnt shot FYI but you need to know someone who lives in the favela before you go in there, plus they all have different levels of violence/crime etcErm dont look like a 'gringo' (thats portuguese for stupid foreigner). you'll look like a foreigner but try to avoid speaking in a loud english accent no-one speaks english btw, make sure you learn before you go out there. download a e-book.feel free to ask questions
oiii bonita, fala portugues?? como estas? :)

oiii bonita, fala portugues?? como estas? :)
:)we'd normally say 'tudo-wanna-bang?' lolto the person that pm'd me, i don't know how to respond to pms but you can find ebooks on xsharex.info if you just search for portuguese in the e-book section, or on any major downloading messageboard