What would you do if...

NO SUNSHINE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8406317.stmA teenager has admitted pouring bleach over a woman after she asked him to be quiet in a Leeds cinema.The city's crown court heard Annette Warden, 46, was "terrified" when the 16-year-old boy squirted the liquid over her head in a restaurant in July. Mrs Warden had earlier asked a group of youths to be quiet as she watched a Harry Potter film with her family. The teenager admitted actual bodily harm. He denies attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent. A jury was told Mrs Warden was having a meal with her husband and two children, on 26 July this year, when she was attacked at at the Frankie and Benny's restaurant, near the cinema. The family had earlier been watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the Vue cinema, in Kirkstall Road, Leeds, when they had been disturbed by a group of youths. The jury heard the teenagers' phones kept going off and they were being noisy, so Mrs Warden asked them to be quiet before calling for a member of staff. Later, as the family went into the nearby restaurant, the defendant leaned out of a car and swore at the woman. The court heard he then went to a service station and bought a bottle of bleach. He was driven back to the leisure complex, went into the restaurant and squirted the liquid on to the top of Mrs Warden's head. The liquid ran on to her face and she had to be treated with saline solution at hospital, although she was not seriously injured. In a statement read to the court, Mrs Warden said: "I was terrified and at the same time scared for my children." The trial continues.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

life over imoi would definitely go bin over that no questions.EDIT : she wasnt seriously injured... then a definite beat down...i thought her face was gonna be corroded or sumin
but from at the incident u dnt kno whats gna happen, id still be goin down from my first reaction

why was the husband not the one to tell them to shutup?how could he let that happen?
Lol women always do sh*t like that. Get guys in unnecessary battles because they think coz they're women they don't have to deal with any repercussions. If the husband had said something it probably would've ended in a fight. Now that's not exactly gonna help anyone enjoy the film is it?

Nar man real talk man shudda said suttin if people are f*ck*ng around in the film either say suttin or all b pussys 2geva dnt let ur wife be the man
Yeah because I'm sure she said "I'm going to say something" and he said "Yeah, do that!" If you're not prepared to get into a confrontation with people in the cinema then go through the proper channels and make a complaint to get them thrown out. If you are, then tell them to shutup and be prepared for consequences. Otherwise just stfu.Lol at acting like punching a woman up and pouring bleach on her require the same level of aggression.