Political Correctness

Gunner

Political Correctness is becoming a joke but I HATE how people use it as a bly to be racist."IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD...f*ck POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"There's nothing wrong with being "politically correct". It's actually being educated and not ignorant. Just a few people use it for pathetic reasons.But most of what you read in the daily mail about PC is complete bollox.Conversation usually goes something like this:- IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD- I'M PROUD TO BE ENGLISH I'M NOT A RACIST- I'M NOT A RACIST BUT (Insert racist comment)- f*ck THESE IMMIGRANTS VOTE BNP

f*ck PCdefinitely gone mad in this countylosing all tradition to PC like Christmas...now we should call it the Winter festivalso that we dont insult someone else :/
Come on how is anyone losing christmas?That's just propaganda used to make you hate muslims (who the majority dont really care whether you celebrate christmas or not).They call it winter festival in the corporate world so that all employees can be invited to christmas parties. Thats about the only time I've ever heard that used.

f*ck PCdefinitely gone mad in this countylosing all tradition to PC like Christmas...now we should call it the Winter festivalso that we dont insult someone else :/
Come on how is anyone losing christmas?That's just propaganda used to make you hate muslims (who the majority dont really care whether you celebrate christmas or not).They call it winter festival in the corporate world so that all employees can be invited to christmas parties. Thats about the only time I've ever heard that used.
Real talkLol at falling for the propaganda