Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

Guest Esquilax

White people will find every fault imaginable in other races, yet never realising faults in their own, this blind arrogance breeds confidence that ensures superpower and general evilness

Guest Triple XXX
ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now
Jews don't lacerated kids heads with machetes for being wizards funnily enough
no they may not, but they just want the whole world to feel sorry for them over the holocaustwhich obviously happened but the numbers were fudged, and it was largely funded and instigated by their own peoplewho knew what the end result would be but didnt give a f*ck anyway since stealing palestine was their main agenda.they dont lacerate kids heads for being witches..they just shoot them dead for throwing stones at tanks
preachno jewhater

Kill the Pope+

i see white women as superior for some reasonnot the sloshbuckets in endsyou know them brunnete mid 20s chiksmake you feel legal and sh*t
thats not controversial at all its just a typical slave mentality......people have had those thoughts for years
:!: what u are suffering from is a minor birth defect, fear not, if u really want, it cant be rectifiedi reccommend reading Eldridge Cleaver's chapter on the super masculine menial and omnipotent administrator

Guest Esquilax
ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now
Jews don't lacerated kids heads with machetes for being wizards funnily enough
no they may not, but they just want the whole world to feel sorry for them over the holocaustwhich obviously happened but the numbers were fudged, and it was largely funded and instigated by their own peoplewho knew what the end result would be but didnt give a f*ck anyway since stealing palestine was their main agenda.they dont lacerate kids heads for being witches..they just shoot them dead for throwing stones at tanks
preachno jewhater
redundant comment cuz to me shooting breahs for throwing rocks at tanks>>>>>>>>> hacking up children cuz you think they're casting spells on youTUH BUH HUH

Kill the Pope+
i see white women as superior for some reasonnot the sloshbuckets in endsyou know them brunnete mid 20s chiksmake you feel legal and sh*t
thats not controversial at all its just a typical slave mentality......people have had those thoughts for years
:!: what u are suffering from is a minor birth defect, fear not, if u really want, it cant be rectifiedi reccommend reading Eldridge Cleaver's chapter on the super masculine menial and omnipotent administrator
soul on ice >>>>>

the idea of witches stems from the missionaries that spread christianity throughout the continentsaround the era they used to witch hunt and hang them in england and americabefore that, there was no word for what we call witches today in most of the african languages because they worshipped spirits anywaywhat they refer to as witches would have probably been the oracles of early times, hang tite Matrix

Kill the Pope+
soul on ice >>>>>
but i dont wana change my views of mid20s brunnette white girls

Kill the Pope+
soul on ice >>>>>
but i dont wana change my views of mid20s brunnette white girls
hence the term "slave mentality".... no ones asking you to change your views....everyone has a freedom of choice

Guest Esquilax
the idea of witches stems from the missionaries that spread christianity throughout the continentsaround the era they used to witch hunt and hang them in england and americabefore that, there was no word for what we call witches today in most of the african languages because they worshipped spirits anywaywhat they refer to as witches would have probably been the oracles of early times, hang tite Matrix
those damn british imperialists, using history to murder african children!what're they like!*shakes fist*

i agree, thats why i respect haiti so much i think that unless the house is seriously over crowded pregnant females shouldnt be given 'flats'pregnant females should be given free driving lessons, inspiration to get a car and get their children off of public transportwomen that dont allow men to see their children, alone or supervised should not be allowed child suppot/ benefitsmen that do not pay child benefits or see their child at least twice a month for reasons other than not being in the country, critically ill or institutionalised should be put on tag babies should not be given milk from a cowmilk from a cow??like i have never seen a baby goat go up to a cow and start sucking on her teets, sooo why are so called homosapians sucking cow pus like its all kushtyhang tite the dairy farmers and the calcium deception for that , did well

voodoo is real tho
real talk
100% BULLCRAP....
thats you then
those damn british imperialists, using history to murder african children!what're they like!*shakes fist*
??? shes talking sense though. before the missionaries came what is considered juju/voodoo wasnt vilified like it is now.

Alexandra (or however you spell it ) Burke is the most annoying and jarring bird ive seen on TV in years....everytime the bitch opens her overtalkative mouth i wish someone would just shove a d*ck in it to shut her upI dont care how many hoodrats he got pregnant little Wayne is gay/bi end of.....and he cant rap for sh*tCheryl cole is not fit or sexy....she has a pretty face on the body of a 13 year old boy...she looks like any random shop assistant....and with that accent i feel the itv should put up subtitles any time she opens her mouthim not even an Arsenal supporter but Ashley Cole is a c*nt end ofGiggs has only one decent tune.....he cant rap for sh*tRupert Murdoch is the antichrist

• Upvote 1

u cant seperate history from the present, history shapes the momentlet me borrow mr Cleaver again'be convinced..the past is no forbidden vista upon which we dare not look....rather the past is an omniscient mirror; we gaze and see reflected there ourselves and eachother - what we used to be, what we are today, and what we are becoming. to decline to look in the mirror of then ...is refuse to view the face of now'true true

Guest WAVESURFER
that when i die i will become a ghost/angel called ghost angel and that there may be a tv series documenting my exploits.i also believe episodes may include controlling who becomes president and helping a down on its luck rock band get a hit singlei will still be able to bang real chicks though
:lol: