Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

Oh yeah, I close to despising everything about America. sh*t music, sh*t "culture", near sh*t slang, sh*t movies... Place barely exists in my everyday life.Dont know why everyone bums America like it was sent to us by God. Satan resides there.
tbh america>>>>>>been there several times and loved it. everything ur calling sh*t applies here aswell

majority of gays out there right now wernt born gay its a case of learned behaviour, follow fashion flex
Is it fashionable to be gay?Maybe where you come from, but certainly not where I am.
i think the media has made it fashionable tbhi think if it wasnt shoved in our faces 24 hours a day, there would be much less gays aboutmuch less
I wouldn't say fashionable, I'd say accepted.If it wasn't accepted, and people weren't exposed to it through media etc. it'd just mean that gay people (who are born gay, whether you want to admit it or not) would be forced underground, and would be conducting their business in secret, away from the wives and children they'd be forced to have to seem "normal".There wouldn't be "less gays about", they'd just be forced to be secretive about their sexuality, the way it was in the early part of the 20th century.
well thats just my controversial opinion

i see white women as superior for some reasonnot the sloshbuckets in endsyou know them brunnete mid 20s chiksmake you feel legal and sh*t
What does this mean?
it has multiple meaningsheres some history to the quotei went to a majority white primary school which was infested with these brunnete type chicksso they are looked upon by me as preciousalso whenever any illegal activity is goin on and you are surrounded by white girls like this, there is no questioning you are getting away with itbasically there the right thing to do,when i think of a better way of explaining it i will

Guest Esquilax
everyone likes classy girls, they're nicethe majority of them in this city are whiteorslave mentalitywhatever you like to call it
lololololololol
Class is generally a by product of wealthAre you going to tell me that theres more wealthy ethnic minorities than there is wealthy white women?Have you been to Chelsea? Have you been to Kensington?Don't lol at me G, I'll lol right back at you

everyone likes classy girls, they're nicethe majority of them in this city are whiteorslave mentalitywhatever you like to call it
lololololololol
Class is generally a by product of wealthAre you going to tell me that theres more wealthy ethnic minorities than there is wealthy white women?Have you been to Chelsea? Have you been to Kensington?Don't lol at me G, I'll lol right back at you
Theres your answer.

lololololololol
yes, chicks there are whores. dont let the poshness fool you.

Guest Esquilax
'aint no justice...just us'majority classy girls in this city are not whitemajority girls in this city are white
:!:
you take it as a personal slight cuz what im saying sort of implies that you two ladies are inherently unclassy cuz ure blackdont know much about j lovely but from when kurious is posting pics of her bloodied nose after a scrap with her kid brother then BOY....Disclaim- Disclaim: I like kurious

Guest Esquilax
Im not taking anything personal. Im agreeing with Kurious that your failing to see the majority of the women in this city and country are white! So what your saying doesnt really make sense.
The majority of women in this country are white though...

Im not taking anything personal. Im agreeing with Kurious that your failing to see the majority of the women in this city and country are white! So what your saying doesnt really make sense.
The majority of women in this country are white though...
Yh i already said that

Guest Esquilax
im not trying to sit here and justify myself as some mans kind of classywould be in vain just showing u my take on wat u typedid rather be remembered as a warrior than classy, thats just my take on life
im aware, im just using you as an examplewhat you said isnt true though